Epcot gift

forevermickey

Original Poster
Hi everyone, I am going back in Sept. and really want to bring back something Epcot themed for my Dad. Last year I looked all over Epcot and some resorts and found nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion besides a T-shirt?
thanks so much!:)

mickeysshoes

Last year we got a magnet from every country to put on our frig...it did get a bit $$ with each one @ $6 - $12..but we will have them to look at for years to come.

WDWmazprty

Mugs, magnets, keychains, license plates, shot glasses, you can do a lot! I actually have a prett nice Disney shot glass collection I've gathered over the years. And when I go back in Sept. I'll be getting some more! :D

Erin_Akey

There is so much to choose from at EPCOT. It really depends on what he likes etc. Does he have a favorite hobby or something he collects?

DisneyPinDad

This might be a little "odd" and it would really depend on his tastes and if he'd "get it", but here goes:

Get one of the Epcot Passport books and have a person in each country sign and write him a brief message in the native language.

My DS did this a couple years ago and it was really cool. If your dad is into the whole "cultural exchange" thing, he might find it very special.

Hope he likes!!:D

goofykt

MouseGears has some pretty nice golf stuff. My dad's an avid golfer and we got him a towel, divot fixer/money clip, and a few other things. He loved them!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
You could also make him one of the Kidcot masks. Sounds quirky for an adult, but it would be a one of a kind gift, could be created with him in mind, you can have his name in chinese put on it, etc.

forevermickey

Original Poster
This might be a little "odd" and it would really depend on his tastes and if he'd "get it", but here goes:

Get one of the Epcot Passport books and have a person in each country sign and write him a brief message in the native language.

My DS did this a couple years ago and it was really cool. If your dad is into the whole "cultural exchange" thing, he might find it very special.

This is an awesome idea! Thanks!

forevermickey

Original Poster
You could also make him one of the Kidcot masks. Sounds quirky for an adult, but it would be a one of a kind gift, could be created with him in mind, you can have his name in chinese put on it, etc.
Thank you - this is something I could have my 4year old do for him.

mp2bill

That's pretty cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom