Epcot Fountian MUST GO!

Jekyll_Baker

For one... the fountain does not block the view of SSE. The `99 plaza canopies do - remove them instead.

Beat me to it ! I'd MUCH rather see that awful canopy (and the pin station beneath it) ripped to shreds than to see the fountain removed.

As far as the fountain's smell - I've never noticed one. If there is a noticeable smell it'd be because of the same reason many people don't like to drink the water at WDW. The Florida Aquifer, which supplies water to an area from central Florida through the southeast quarter of Georgia, is very mineralized, especially iron and sulfur

Wilt Dasney

Is sarcasm/random whimsy/posting-something-totally-off-the-wall-because-it's-so-off-the-wall-in-the-first-place really THAT hard to detect? :lol:

jakeman

I would be for it only if they replaced it with a new ride: Mr. Toad' Alien Encounter on the Horizon.

In this combination dark ride attraction/show guest witness Mr. Toad finally paying for his crime...in an intergalatic prison of your choosing!

This attraction is sure to delight all Horizon, AE, and Mr. Toad mourners!

GrumpyFan

This is a joke, right?
Kinda like poking a stick in the cage of an animal, just trying to get them all worked up.

Get outta here, trouble maker!

JimboJones123

Original Poster
You're a good recruiter, Jimbo.

:)
teach.gif

I, JimboJones, promise to do my best
To do my duty to God and my country,
To help other people, and
To obey the Law of the Pack.

MojoMax

If I am elected king it will be fountains out and new/improved COP in. (Yes in that very spot):king:
I am glad you are not King!! Don't get me wrong, I think your thinking is okay, but put the Cop in WoL and leave the Fountain!! If you are King, Just let me be your advisor then Your Highness!!

jt04

The truth is it will be removed sooner rather than later and "State of the Art" water features by Wetdesign with LIGHTING and inspiring MUSIC will be added to the Entry Plaza as it is restored to exceed it's former timeless glory. Don't ask who my source is as obviously I can't say. Guess this means they will be moving the LAL to a more appropriate place too. This should be in the rumors section if you ask me. :rolleyes: Have a nice day:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom