Epcot Fountian MUST GO!

LeeSeeBabe

I love the fountain dancing to the music (waiting to bat away swinging punches). But, I do almost always fall on my butt walking around the fountain because the ground is always slippery....oh wait, that was from the 12 margy's I had been drinking in Mexico (waiting for another punch from the alcohol discussion).

:lookaroun

Boray

UPDATE!!!!!

Now, I'm REALLY fired up about this one.
They extend the hours of Club Cool, meaning even MORE guests suffering in the "HUB" region of Epcot during the evening hours. I still can't believe this hazard exists, but when dusk sets in, tempuratures can drop as much as 10 degrees or more. I mean, GOOD GRAVY, that's sweater weather for a large part of the year, now there is even more risk of sickness to guests getting wet on a brisk evening.

Can't Disney understand that making guests sick like that would cost them even more money in the long run. Sure, they'll sell the $18 bottles of NyQuil in the gift shops, but it could cost them several sit down meals throughout the day/days they guests are recovering!!!

Don't they have any brains left in the think-tank?

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

While they are at it......from the parking lot, that silly monorail station gets in the way of good views of the again bald sphere of wonder. Cant they move that out of the way too..........lol...funny post......

JimboJones123

Original Poster
While they are at it......from the parking lot, that silly monorail station gets in the way of good views of the again bald sphere of wonder. Cant they move that out of the way too..........lol...funny post......
I don't know, not much to view now without all the "glitz" that used to be next to Globie. Pretty boring now a days.

CThaddeus

UPDATE!!!!!

Now, I'm REALLY fired up about this one.
They extend the hours of Club Cool, meaning even MORE guests suffering in the "HUB" region of Epcot during the evening hours. I still can't believe this hazard exists, but when dusk sets in, tempuratures can drop as much as 10 degrees or more. I mean, GOOD GRAVY, that's sweater weather for a large part of the year, now there is even more risk of sickness to guests getting wet on a brisk evening.

Can't Disney understand that making guests sick like that would cost them even more money in the long run. Sure, they'll sell the $18 bottles of NyQuil in the gift shops, but it could cost them several sit down meals throughout the day/days they guests are recovering!!!

Don't they have any brains left in the think-tank?

Of course they do. They're adding carts around the Fountain that sell $25 towels, $60 sweaters, $6 hot chocolate, $70 jackets, $7 ponchos, the aforementioned $18 Nyquil, and for the Polar Bear Club - $30 Speedos. It's money, money, money by the pound!

CThaddeus

Furthermore, since we know all great Disney ideas come from DL anyways, I'd say the success of taking out the Dancing Waters show at the Disneyland Hotel would be a great arguement for doing the same here. This isn't Walt Disfree World or Disfreeland. People at Disney parks want their lines and payoffs for those lines. Public Entertainment??? That's just silly. Again, if people want a Las Vegas specticle they can go to LAS VEGAS.

Actually, I was walking by the Fantasy Waters stage last week at the Disneyland Hotel, and some techs were testing the fountains. I got a two minute show (albeit a silent one), and a bit of hope that they might soon bring it back.

Spyne

Seriously? You think the fountain should go?

I honestly don't have a problem with it, I think it actually suits the main plaza area of Future World well. But that's just me. :lookaroun

CThaddeus

Let's just make this simple for those who haven't quite gotten it yet:

IT'S A JOKE!

Thank you. We now return to our regular thread already in progress.

Brian_WDW74

Actually, I was walking by the Fantasy Waters stage last week at the Disneyland Hotel, and some techs were testing the fountains. I got a two minute show (albeit a silent one), and a bit of hope that they might soon bring it back.

That's nothing new. The fountains came on while we were doing a tour of the Disneyland Hotel back in April:

482333996_25647436c6.jpg

I'd be more inclined to think they were bringing back a show if they'd scrape that vegetation off the back wall. :)

Tim G

Well they at least need to fix that smell. :hurl: Does it use recycled water like they use at Bellagio?

From Vegastodayandtomorrow.com:

Grey Water Las Vegas is currently in the middle of a drought, yet there are seemingly wasteful water features like fountains, waterfalls, the four acre lake at Wynn Las Vegas and the ten acre, 27 million gallon lake and Fountains of Bellagio. Well, fret not, as the water used in these water features is "grey-water". Grey-water is the reclaimed water from the sinks, bathtubs and showers of the hotel which is then filtered, cleaned and chlorinated. OK I know what you're thinking, and the answer in NO not the toilets, that's called black-water. The black-water drains through a separate system to the city's sewers. :hurl:
Every fountain recycles water... :lookaroun
What do you expect??? fresh water??? :rolleyes:

wdwCC

Get rid of the fountain??? While we're at it get rid of the big silver ball thing. I can't see World Showcase around it. :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom