Epcot fountain walls are up

raven

Original Poster
As of this morning the WALLS ARE NOW GONE!! And the stage...is still there, sorry. Nor has water been added to the fountain and I couldn't see anything different from my point of view. But at least we can see it now! :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As of this morning the WALLS ARE NOW GONE!! And the stage...is still there, sorry. Nor has water been added to the fountain and I couldn't see anything different from my point of view. But at least we can see it now! :wave:
That means that the walls and this whole refurb thing was just a cover up....something to distract us from what was really going on......while we were paying attention to the fountain I'll bet they turned SSE into a DVC kiosk.

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun

:lol:

SoccerMickey

Does anyone else remember that show in which Mickey fought of Aliens that were trying to steal the color from the fountain? The dinosaur head monster is sitting behind the Central Shops building on your way to Disney University/MK CM parking. I also remember after that show folded that they brought that guy behind a plant in front of Cosmic Ray's on the side that faces Fantasyland. That was very short-lived though.

Horizonsfan

The first show you're thinking of is Splashtacular which is documented wonderfully in Martin's two-part tribute to Communicore/Innoventions.

I can't help you with the second show, sorry.

SoccerMickey

When it was in the Magic Kingdom, it wasn't a show per se...it was just there almost as window dressing. Just doing some basic moves as guests would walk by. I thought Splashtacular was pretty good. (Not saying that I miss the days of Epcot '94, I am an EPCOT Center boy through-and-through)

EPCOT Explorer

There is water in it now....Just got a text from EPCOT.nut. Trying for some more info.:D

She says it's very pretty thus far.:D

SoccerMickey

I wonder if the water is going to have any more dances. The Rocketeer and Rescuers Down Under music tunes are great and right before it went down I remember hearing a Tokyo DisneySeas tune that I hadn't heard there before but I would like to see some new music there added to some of the great ones they already do.

EPCOT Explorer

I wonder if the water is going to have any more dances. The Rocketeer and Rescuers Down Under music tunes are great and right before it went down I remember hearing a Tokyo DisneySeas tune that I hadn't heard there before but I would like to see some new music there added to some of the great ones they already do.

One would hope.:D

Sending out some more textys...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom