EPCOT Forever to return?

wishiwere@wdw

Take it for what it’s worth but my understanding is this has as much to do with guest sat scores as it does with ongoing maintenance headaches. IMO, if not for the latter then it wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

If I had to guess, some components of Harmonious infrastructure are sticking around while others are removed to streamline maintenance but again, that’s just a guess and speculation on my part. We shall find out in 2023 😀.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I have no insights, but I expect EF 3.0 to debut on April 2 (Not April 1, because that would let some of us write too many jokes. ;) ) But whenever it debuts, I'm expecting the EF 2.0 changes plus a few new things, and my personal hope is that they re-do the ending and not use 'A Whole New World'. They have the time, let's hope they have the desire.

Edit: I sincerely wish they would use longer than 10-12 second audio clips and let the music and show evolve, but I have no such expectations from TDO. Gotta please the lowest common denominator who has the attention span of a gnat.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Another reason for mobile hardware. You don’t do this in plan view.

95EA744A-B81E-4CA6-8E25-A04AB87D7383.jpeg

montyz81

Those tacos and portal could be put on a better float strung together and pulled around on Bay Lake and SSL for an additional enhancement to the EWP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom