EPCOT Forever to return?

jrhwdw

EF is Back!!!!!!!!!!! Very little Pyro during Celebrate The Future, problems tonight?

Maybe 2 Prim. Shots instead of 1 in 2019/2021? Also the best EF Finale I've seen was Tonight!!!!

wtyy21

Here's the video of Epcot Forever's return. But, there's lack of pyro for Celebrate the future segment. Honestly, i prefer the 2021 version of that segment.

gerarar

Premium Member
Here's the video of Epcot Forever's return. But, there's lack of pyro for Celebrate the future segment. Honestly, i prefer the 2021 version of that segment.

A lot of the shells in the finale were also downgraded from 2019/2021 version, like they used to crackle and stuff.

But also seems like they are leftover shells from Harmonious, so maybe it'll change as time goes on.

Last edited:

Richie248

I loved Epcot Forever during its first run. Second run I was just excited to see fireworks. Now...feeling quite meh about it.

trainplane3

Is there a reason why the spotlights are only white now instead of being able to shift between colors? And the new pavilion lighting during the WoM segment was a neat change.

Phicinfan

This isn't going to be a quick removal folks. It took them weeks to put the barges in place, I assume it will take similar timings to remove them.

hpyhnt 1000

The 2021 version for comparison (hard to believe this "temporary" show now has three distinct versions!):

I'd say 2023 is a slight downgrade from 2021. The 21 show had color changing spotlights and (it appears) more pyro overall, but no lasers and an arguably worse finale. The 23 show has lasers, a better finale, and more creative lighting design, especially on the pavilions, but we've lost the color changing spots and the Golden Dreams-Celebrate the Future section is just sad now.

I also think 21 had nicer pyro versus 23. The shells were more varied and overall seem to fit the music better than the current version.

But with both Harm and DE ending rather abruptly, I imagine EPCOT Forever is going to be the dumping ground for those shows' unused shells for the next few months.

gerarar

Premium Member
I put together a side by side of 2023 vs 2021 - there is quite a difference.

This shows that everything from Golden Dream, Celebrate the Future, One Little Spark, to the finale – was literally better in the 2021 version. More pyro, shells, pinwheels, etc. There were even perimeters used during Celebrate.

The shells that did stay in the 2023 version were swapped for simpler ones, but this maybe due to excessive Harmonious supplies due to it running 1/2 barges? A lot of the A Whole New World is compromised of Harmonious shells. Wonder if this will change as time goes on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom