News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

tparris

At one point “late spring” but then they changed it to 2020 in general. Which could mean Fall now.
Which could mean winter. Which could mean next year. Which could mean late next year. Which could mean next fall. Then next winter. Until Harmonius finally debuts in 2037

mikejs78

Premium Member
For anyone who wanted it, the preshow and postshow music loops for EF have recently been uploaded to YouTube.

The music is fine. But it doesn't pack the same emotional whallop for me that the pre/post illuminations music did. Glad they dug out the pre illuminations music for New Years, hope they still cycle that in from time to time.

TrainsOfDisney

The music is the primary issue.

The music is pretty good imho. It’s the lack of pyro and the kid narrator that leaves it lacking for me.

If figment was singing and the beginning went into a truly impressive pyro display the opening would be one of my favorites ever. The “one little spark - lights up for you” moment gives me all the feels I want from a Disney fireworks show and then it doesn’t deliver the pyro to go with it. :-/

RSoxNo1

The music is pretty good imho. It’s the lack of pyro and the kid narrator that leaves it lacking for me.

If figment was singing and the beginning went into a truly impressive pyro display the opening would be one of my favorites ever. The “one little spark - lights up for you” moment gives me all the feels I want from a Disney fireworks show and then it doesn’t deliver the pyro to go with it. :-/
The biggest issue with the show is A Whole New World which is a music issue. They re-recorded with adult and child narrators and flipped the roles for many tracks unnecessarily (Tomorrow's Child sung by adults when it was originally sung by children and One Little Spark sung by children when it was originally sung by an adult). Add in the odd dialogue selections that hit on current versions of attractions as opposed to historic versions of attractions and it was all an auditory mess. (Now let's talk about YOUR future, Imagination works best when it's set free).

I'm not saying the fireworks were great either, but the audio was absolutely the issue for me.

I put something together to "fix" the audio and while it doesn't sync perfectly with the video, I think the show is substantially better with my selections:

TTA94

So can we safely say EF will still be running the end of April? Not asking for myself by a family member who will be visiting and was excited to see EF 🙄why I don’t know lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom