News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
My secret hope is that the following happens:

1. Epcot Forever proves extremely popular
  2. HarmoniUS continually runs into numerous technical problems
  3. Some bean counter decides that HarmoniUS is getting too expensive, and since EF is so popular, cancells HarmoniUS and keeps EF.
Harmonious hardware is already arriving. Not to say they couldn’t repurpose it I suppose.

trainplane3

Need my zipped mouth emoji.
Which one?
zipper-mouth-face_1f910.png

Hoping what little I've heard of the show is true. And I hope to be able to buy the music at some point.

I watched the video. An echoed version of the score can be picked up, but it's truly hard to tell what songs are playing. Except for Tapestry of Nations. It's certainly in there.
I like what I see so far, but know an obstructed view from the resorts can't do this any justice. Can't wait until 10/1.
I'm hoping at a last ditch I can make a day trip to film Illuminations, but I'm gonna likely have to rely on my shaky 2008 footage. Oh well.

As for the show outlasting its frame, maybe it'll make appearances around the anniversaries or special occasions, perhaps like Fantasy in the Sky. The hardware for this is only a subset of Harmonious, at least I think it is.

TTA94

I watched the video. An echoed version of the score can be picked up, but it's truly hard to tell what songs are playing. Except for Tapestry of Nations. It's certainly in there.
I like what I see so far, but know an obstructed view from the resorts can't do this any justice. Can't wait until 10/1.
I'm hoping at a last ditch I can make a day trip to film Illuminations, but I'm gonna likely have to rely on my shaky 2008 footage. Oh well.

As for the show outlasting its frame, maybe it'll make appearances around the anniversaries or special occasions, perhaps like Fantasy in the Sky. The hardware for this is only a subset of Harmonious, at least I think it is.

I’m extremely happy Tapestry of Nations is in this show! 😁

mikejs78

Premium Member
Like I’ve said before, I really hope this show gets high marks, because if it does and Harmonious falls flat (and based on everything I’ve seen I’m worried it will) it shouldn’t take much effort or cost to later plus this show to use all of the Harmonius tech.
Or better yet, create a new version of RoE with new tech.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom