EPCOT Entertainment cuts

YodaMan

Just a reminder, the world showcase players ends tomorrow. As well as fife and drum. (Thursday)

Off Kilter & MoRoccin' ends Saturday.

Fwiw, kilter has been drawing a very large crowd.

Unless the Hub is wrong, the only thing ending tomorrow is World Showcase Players. Fife and Drum are stated as ending on Saturday as well. Just a heads up that there's still a few more days for them.

YodaMan

Thought the times guide had something else ending tomorrow.

I have not seen the Times Guide for this week so you could be totally correct. All I know is that I'm being told "World Showcase Players will have their last performance September 25. Off Kilter, MO’ROCKIN and the Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps will be giving their final performances September 27."

PhotoDave219

I have not seen the Times Guide for this week so you could be totally correct. All I know is that I'm being told "World Showcase Players will have their last performance September 25. Off Kilter, MO’ROCKIN and the Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps will be giving their final performances September 27."

Then lets go with what the hub says.

harveyt0206

Did you see me there dancing away??? It was a great time and the guys are having such fun seeing all the love from their fans!!!! Hope to see y'all out there over the next few days. Marie

Marie, I very well may have seen you tonight, although I probably wouldn't have known it was you. We were standing towards the back. I think it was around 8:00 ish....everyone was having a blast.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I was one of the chicks who was up and dancing, more on the guitarist's/ fiddler's side of the stage. I will be around tomorrow and Friday rain not withstanding. Marie

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Any news yet on when the new entertainment will start? Will be pretty dead when I'm down there for F&W if these venues stay dark for a few months.
The F&W venues will still be plenty busy. And I wouldn't expect to see anything new until after the new year....

PhotoDave219

The F&W venues will still be plenty busy. And I wouldn't expect to see anything new until after the new year....

I had an entertainment manager tell me that Canada and Italy are first, with The Lumber jack-jack-jackers starting October 5 and Italy's Flag brigade in that time frame as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom