Epcot Easy Trivia

DisneyCP2000

The Camera Shop and Gateway Gifts are correct.
But since you mentioned Lockers and Strollers, wouldn't there be one more...on the side of stollers?

DisneyCP2000

Beat me to it, i was just editing the previous resonse! You are absolutely correct juan! :lol:

Where in Epcot can you build you're own CD of WDW music?

DisneyCP2000

Given some of these postings, it seems like I'm really gonna have to get back down to WDW! IG is correct & if you say they got it in Imageworks too, I guess you're right too.

how about this... I future world which side has ponds (blue water and large rocks), the east or west side?

if you got any ?'s post 'em up too. I'd love to see what you guys remember/know too. :D

Maria

Original Poster
Jeez... I´m so bad giving directions! :( I can´t decide which side it is!! I would say it is the west side... where the Imagination Pavillion is! am I lost? hehe :D shame on me! :animwink:

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
Jeez... I´m so bad giving directions! :( I can´t decide which side it is!! I would say it is the west side... where the Imagination Pavillion is! am I lost? hehe :D shame on me! :animwink:

Woo hoo, Maria's back.

No, I don't know the answer!

DisneyCP2000

:sohappy: Welcome back Maria! We haven't heard from you in a while. :sohappy:

As for the answer to the question. The ponds are located near the Imagination and The Land Pavilions, and they are on the West side of Epcot.

As a side note: When I worked down there, I accidentally gave a family of 8, wrong directions to the Universe of Energy pavilion. I told them to head over to the Land, and 10 minutes later the family came back and gave me a dirty look. OhHHhhh I felt SOOOoo bad. And that was the day I had JUST taken off my "earning my ears" sticker. (the sticker meant that I was still learning my way around the park. "Newbie" to Epcot)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom