Epcot Easy Trivia

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
How about this...how many torches are placed around the WSC lagoon? and how many torchers are in the lagoon during the Illuminations show? (Do you know what they represent?)

Ouch! that was a strike!

I used to know that!! :brick: Around the lagoon.... I would say there are at least two per country... so maybe 30? It was the 27th anniversary when they did it, so maybe there are 27? lol! I´m clueless here! :hammer: :lol:

DisneyCP2000

It's a bit lower, remember the millennium celebration was the reason for the torches. And sorry, 2000 torches isn't the answer either :).

Maria

Original Poster
Yeah... I knew it was the Millennium Celebration, but can´t think of a lower number for that! haha

Maybe it is 15? It was a 15 month celebration, no?
:animwink:

DisneyCP2000

okay, now it a wee bit higher :)
Consider this formula... torches X years = 2000. Well by the end of the show. The last torch symbolizes the new millenium.

DisneyCP2000

You got it! There are 19 torches planted around the WSC lagoon. With each one symbolizing 100 years, it comes out to be 1900 years. Tack in the final one inside the globe, and you have 2000, the millenium celebration number.

okay, now everyone ohh and ahhh at the fireworks and sing along...

With the stillness of the night
there comes a time to understand
to reach out and touch tomorrow
take the future in our hand

We can see a new horizon
built on all that we have done
and our dreams begin another
thousand circles 'round the sun

We go on
to the joy and through the tears
We go on
to discover new frontiers
Moving on
with the current of the years

We go on
moving forward, now as one
Moving on
with a spirit born to run
Ever on
with each rising sun

To a new day
We go on

We go on

DisneyCP2000

In which country can you find a person making animals out of candy? And to make it a little more challenging, do you know the name the art?

DisneyCP2000

yip, but i'd say they're more southern than central east future world. :lol: they're right by mouse gears and test track. I can't believe I forgot what they were used for!

Maria

Original Poster
I can´t believe I forgot where they were!! :lol: I could see them and couldn´t remember the exact location! :brick: :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by sillyspook13
Miyuki is the woman's name, not the name of the art form. She's a good friend of mine.

I know Miyuki is the person´s name! Of course! I´m not that dumb!
I have two friends named Miyuki... :animwink:

DisneyCP2000

oops. I think it's called Amesaiku but I'll have to dig though my home movies to find the name.

Here's an interesting question...what color are Epcot's strollers?

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
oops. I think it's called Amesaiku but I'll have to dig though my home movies to find the name.

Here's an interesting question...what color are Epcot's strollers?

Purple.

DisneyCP2000

Correct! (They're fun to play with...I had a friend who was tired, so I strolled her back to office. We had our fun :lol: )

Next up...Where can you hear the sounds of a bird "screaching" or "squawking" ( AS IF thier neck was being rung) in Epcot?

RobFL

Account Suspended
Umm.. um...

The turkey leg cart? Wait no.. eww...

The food place next to the American Adventure? The one that sells extra yummy Mac and Cheese?

I'm thinking it's a "faux slaughter" type thing.. but at the same time.... Eww..

I dunno :(

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom