Epcot Easy Trivia

Maria

Original Poster
So I was right!! Finally! LOL :lol:

I think they are the "Kristos"? Did you know that the two guys are the sons of that woman??!! :eek: Amazing, huh?

DisneyCP2000

Kristos is correct. Are they the only 3 performers? Cause from what I've seen, I would have NEVER thought they were family. If they are, I'm in total shock! Completely flabbergasted! In a loss of words, and absolutely dumbfounded!

Maria

Original Poster
Oh yeah! I was shocked too when I heard about that and made sure I watched them everytime I passed by their spot... specially when she takes out the mask and greets people! :animwink: :sohappy:

DisneyCP2000

From what I remember (my memory with the Kristos is bad!) I swear they seemed SOOOoooOOOo young. Do you by chance have a picture of them? I'm seriously in shock over here!
:eek: <- My saw is ON THE FLOOR, cause I'm in so much shock!

Maria

Original Poster
Nellie Ivanov, mother of two, is a former member of the Bulgarian National Gymnastic Team. Currently she displays her incredible flexibility in the "Kristos" Alien show at Epcot Center. Nelly has also performed in other acts like : aerialist and contortionist.

Georgi Ivanov, the youngest of the family, currently shows his balancing skills in the "Kristos" Alien Show at Epcot center, he has also had performances as a juggler, and acrobat.

Kris Ivanov, the oldest son, currently shows his strength in the "Kristos" Alien show at Epcot Center, he has also had performances as a juggler, acrobat, aerialist on the high wire.

I copied that from http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/EPCOT.htm but you have to go to Future World, then Kristos, then a magic star entertainment link, then again to Kristos... :animwink: for some reason I can´t post the link to the last one... *shrug*

Attachments

• krisfam.jpg
    krisfam.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 98

Maria

Original Poster
School bread would probably be in Norway or Germany.

Hey, btw, did u like the info and pics I posted for you?
:animwink:

DisneyCP2000

Yeah, THANK YOU SO MUCH! That's the group! I always wondered while watching the show how she managed to tuck all her hair under that costume :D. Now that I know this info, i'll really sit and watch the show. So cool!

(as an aside did you ever have a Discover day at Epcot, that spot really brings back a GREAT memory.)

Maria

Original Poster
Oh yeah! I had Discover day twice! lol One for the Fellowship Ambassadors, and another one a year later for Guest Relations! Tears on my eyes both times! :)

Another easy question...

What kind of show is and where do The Houzali Troupe perform?

DisneyCP2000

when I did that Discovery day it caught me TOTALLY by surprise, and yes I too had shed a tear.

As for the The Houzali Troupe, they're Moroccan! :lol: I can seriously hear the drum beat just thinking about the group. :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
It took me by surprise the first time and loved it! It was very cool being able to do it again, but nothing like the first time! aaawww:)

Yep! those are the moroccan acrobats! :sohappy: My cousin was lift on the air by them when she went there last year!

DisneyCP2000

Talking to you has shown me that I have missed out on a lot of stuff in Epcot (4 months aren't enought). I seriously need to get back down there and see all these shows! :lol:

How about this...how many torches are placed around the WSC lagoon? and how many torchers are in the lagoon during the Illuminations show? (Do you know what they represent?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom