Epcot Easy Trivia

DisneyCP2000

Awfuly quiet over here...
How about this one, in what countires would you find flood gates?

Attachments

• floodgate.jpg
    floodgate.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 112

DisneyCP2000

Oh that was just an example, there's a whole bunch of them around WSC. I wasn't sure if they were really called "Flood Gates" or not, so I attached a pic, that's all. But my question to you guys was...which countries have 'em.:animwink:

Lhriangel

yeah but I think that's what I counted as the ones that England has.. but *thinks* hm... there might be two in that area... one over by the the garden / back of the stores maybe ... I can't remember then the one right in front of showplace I know is there for sure.

DisneyCP2000

You guys got 'em all!!!
*Mexico, China, *Germany, American Adventure, *Morocco, and *UK.

* Where the old Tapestry of Nations started/ended. "wey-la, wey-la, wey-la" :lol:

There is another one by the stores in UK. It's where the Kidcot tables are set up. BUT, it's not really accesible or as visible as the other located around world showcase. Plus it's NOT easy to fit a car through as the other located around the park :)

DisneyCP2000

okay, ya got me! I really should have reworded that question. Doh! Well there's 1 more island in the middle of the lagoon. 1 by China, 1 in Italy via the bridges, 2 in front of Japan/Morocco, and French Island (near Internatonal Gateway). And due to the fact that UK is a island on the other part of the world too, i'll tack it in for a total of "6".:p

Do you have any trivia you can add??? My brain's kinda slowing down :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom