Epcot Easy Trivia

DisneyCP2000

hmppan was right. The incline test comes first, then it's the blocks.

Next one... What is this building in Norway?

Attachments

• norway.jpg
    norway.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 95

Irrawaddy Erik

Thats the Stave Church.......just a little side not my family is from Norway and my grandmother has pictures of the village where my family originated and they have a church that looks just like that its pretty cool..........sorry for the rambling:rolleyes:

DisneyCP2000

Very cool! It wasn't until my 5 visit and a cast member to figure that out. I never knew what it was. I was suprized to find out that you could enter the church. And I was even more shocked to find out that Maelstrom. I truely had no idea about Norways' attraction until a cast member showed it to me.

Next question What 2 countries have a dock in them for the Friendship Boats?

PuertoRekinSam

I want to be a nit-picker instagator!

The first test in done in Test Track is the safty belt test! Can't have a ride go 101 cause a guest got hurt!

Irrawaddy Erik

child swap and fastpass ................btw you could also have 4 queues in TT standby, fastpass, singles, and dreamchasers......LOL but who would want to wait to do dreamchasers LOL LOL :hammer:

DisneyCP2000

for child swap...doesn't someone still have to wait in line? I was still thinking there's another way to get on. It's only for certain people, so it's kinda hard to get in his way...

dreamchasers...what's that, I've never heard of that?!?! Did they just start that this year?

My gosh, considering all the lines, special passes, PLUS test track always 101. No wonder why it takes 3 hours to get on the darn attraction!

PuertoRekinSam

Dreamchasers is a big comercial for GM where you sit in a little seat that goes left to right left to right, and basicly makes you dizzy. It's after the main ride, and not worth the space it takes up.

If your roommate works Test Track, you don't have to wait in line either :)

DisneyCP2000

Woo-hoo! got it right, I was thinking of the GM employees. they get to walk right onto the ride with no wait. I worked at one of thier convention's a while ago and I remember it pouring out. Well all the GM employees were ranting and screaming why they couldn't get on the attraction. Ummm...safety? Well, after a couple (okay many) of drinks the rain died down and they opened the ride again. By then they were all so "drunk" that they didn't even remember it was pouring earlier.

As for the Dreamchasers...it makes sense now. I've heard of the driving simulator at the exit of TT but I never knew the name of it. Now i know, thanks PuertoRekinSam.

tenchu, it's just not worth mugging someone in the front of the line. Especially for Test Track. Another attraction yeah, but not test track. :D

DisneyCP2000

Thanks juan, I totally forgot about that. Kinda got too caught up in the GM thing. Thanks :king:

How to get on Test Track.

Slow... (queues)
1) Standby (Maria)
1a) Childswap (hmppan)
2) Singles (Maria)
3) Fast-Pass (Maria)

Faster... (passes)
4) Work for GM. (tenchu)
5) Get a Exit Pass. (juan)
6) Know a cast member. (PuertoRekinSam)

Fastest...(absolutely no wait, but with consequences)
7) mug someone at the head of the queue. (tenchu)

And after test track. (with even more wait)
1) Dreamchasers. (PuertoRekinSam)

Okay I think we covered it all?!?!
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom