Epcot Easy Trivia

agdbeanie

There are Penny Presses in ALL of the countries but 2. That's a big hint for you. There is one in Mexico. It's right next to the little shop where you can watch the guy hand blow the glass figures. So, Mexico is not one of the answers. When I was there in March they had just added a bunch of new machines, so most of the cast members didn't even know where they were, but I found all of them.

agdbeanie

There is one in Germany.
Which 2 countries DO NOT have penny press machines??? Keep in mind that one of the countries that is missing the machine, has a penny press in a neighboring country. I don't want to tell you which country it's in, but here's an example of what it would be like "Country A doesn't have a machine, please go next door to Country B. You go to Country B and there's a penny press maching with a penny for Country A and Country B."

I hope that wasn't too confusing.

agdbeanie

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Morocco and Canada

Nope, Morocco and Canada both have machines. I think they are brand new though b/c they were there in March when I went, but I don't remember them being there before. The one in Canada is in the log cabin shop in the corner by the door. Easy to miss. The one in Morocco is in the outdoor shop that has the cover above your head (water always drips on me in there!).

Maria

Original Poster
Ok... If Germany has one, then China doesn´t. Or if China has one, then Norway doesn´t! Japan, as Angelique said, is a good choice too. :D

agdbeanie

Okay. Between Maria and Angelique, we have the right answer!:sohappy:

China and Japan are the countries that don't have penny press machines in their pavilions. There is a penny presser for Japan, but it is located in Morocco.

TURKEY

Originally posted by agdbeanie

Nope, Morocco and Canada both have machines. I think they are brand new though b/c they were there in March when I went, but I don't remember them being there before. The one in Canada is in the log cabin shop in the corner by the door. Easy to miss. The one in Morocco is in the outdoor shop that has the cover above your head (water always drips on me in there!).

I knew there wasn't a machine in Morocco in Spring 2001. I didn't know that it had gotten one. Canada was just a guess.

Maria

Original Poster
hehehe... not really... many of these things were taught to us during our three weeks trainning, I think that part is called WSC treasures... but to be honest, I knew that I knew that one, but had to look for it again... sorry! :D ;)

Maria

Original Poster
That happens with many clocks and watches in roman numbers... I read somewhere that it was because of a king who didn´t want them to be written like he wrote his name. Can´t remember who he was! I´m terrible for history! :brick:

DisneyCP2000

Yip, correct, uh-huh!
How about this one.... How many people can you fit in the American Garden Theater???? An approximate number will be fine.

DisneyCP2000

I'll give it to ya. From the plans that I have from working Candlelight Processional, American Gardens Theater can hold about 1700 or so people. This doesn't include added benches in the middle or back of the theater.

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom