Epcot, Animal Kingdom

Stitchmon

That was my idea a few years back...have a history of the world fireworks spectacular...

England and France can fire at each other, then japan and china, then japan italy, germany against the U.S., france, england, china, morocco....its terrible

Japan vs U.S.
um...... :lookaroun

Walt_Disney

Now since I'm Walt Disney, I think I can officially say:

I have no knowledge of DisneyRoks being an imagineer

Thread Closed

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Rob562

I'm just waiting for the Germany, Italy, and Japan pavilions to declare war on the other pavilions. A "blitzkrieg of entertainment", if you will (DWWII?). Live shells during Illuminations, naval battles in the World Showcase Lagoon, armored columns of strollers at pavilion borders ...

Well, it is one of the odd quirks of the pavilion placements in World Showcase that the U.S. pavilion is surrounded on both sides by its enemies from WWII... (Even going so far as having Germany and Italy to the east and Japan to the west...) :lookaroun

-Rob

Wilt Dasney

I'm just waiting for the Germany, Italy, and Japan pavilions to declare war on the other pavilions. A "blitzkrieg of entertainment", if you will (DWWII?). Live shells during Illuminations, naval battles in the World Showcase Lagoon, armored columns of strollers at pavilion borders ...
Unfortunately there's no Russian pavilion for the German pavilion to sign a non-aggression pact with before invading anyway and spreading itself too thin on two fronts. The outcome could be very different! :eek:

WDITrent

motivator2d2a1424244c8171fb07ba395b6784465a02fea4.jpg

hemloc

The ridonkulously sad thing is that if you Google him, he begs to be a mod EVERYWHERE!! He even has MODERATOR pics on his Photobucket, lol... Since he's a kid, I hope we don't get in trouble for "Cyber-bullying" :(...

Future Guy

My idea is to have a Rhine River Cruise/Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin-type attraction where you ride through the German countryside and shoot Nazis.

Interestingly, rumors across the Twitter-sphere this morning are strangely echoing what the OP said, that today's announcement will include a Spain pavilion. Wouldn't it be hilarious if he turned out to be partially right?

Atomicmickey

Where should one begin to monitor the Disney Twitter Sphere . . . . if one hasn't started to do so before . . . ? Can you point to a few that would be good to start with?

Tom

Beta Return
Hi Walt Disney!

Did you pass away?

Yes, I know. You did.

We all thought that perhaps you did. Interesting to see you back here.

There are several people who have questions for you, including Raven. We're all very anxious to hear what your responses are. You should scroll up and see what you've missed!

I see your boss gave you permission to use the company's logo as your avatar. That's very big of them. Most corporations really frown on freelance use of their logos and trademarks. It's great to know that DWI isn't like other companies, and that they don't mind how their properties are used :sohappy:

Disneyroks

Original Poster
Yes, I had permission to use our logo.

Plus, any updates that the WDI are doing, I will contact my boss to see if I can share with you guys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom