Epcot, Animal Kingdom

Phonedave

I can officially confirm everything that Disneyroks said.....

wait....no I can't.......I live in NY and have no inside sources to anything Disney......I can confirm I had a pudding cup for lunch......that's about it.

There I now have more credibility than the OP.

I am a JPCI (Jell-O Pudding Cup Imagineer) and I can tell you, that you DIDN'T have one for lunch, but you will be having an Australian themed one 3 years from now (Hope you like vegemite)

-dave

_Scar

Let's add to it:

What 2 ride vehicles are located on display in the courtyard area at WDI (CA)?

One must obviously be the Monorail version 2.1 used in the early 1960's to the late 1970's(according to the DLI handbook).

MonorailCat.jpg

The other, I have no idea. Maybe Murphy's Head in a Peoplemover car

ryanduggers

he says he is an Imagineer, this got me thinking...

Wouldn't it be cool to have a ride or show where Phineas and Ferb became Imagineers. They could do so much with that,

raven

I'd like to see a new country in Epcot. Maybe even two. But they have to have a ride associated with it. We don't need another movie.

I'd rather see more plussing of the current countries first. Mexico and Italy got some love. Now it's time for a little more.

Horizonsfan

I'd rather see more plussing of the current countries first. Mexico and Italy got some love. Now it's time for a little more.

Definitely, let's at least flesh-out the EC Phase 2 plans with Germany, Italy, Japan, & the UK getting attractions. There's so much potential in these pavilion that it pains me.

GenerationX

I'm just waiting for the Germany, Italy, and Japan pavilions to declare war on the other pavilions. A "blitzkrieg of entertainment", if you will (DWWII?). Live shells during Illuminations, naval battles in the World Showcase Lagoon, armored columns of strollers at pavilion borders ...

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I'm just waiting for the Germany, Italy, and Japan pavilions to declare war on the other pavilions. A "blitzkrieg of entertainment", if you will (DWWII?). Live shells during Illuminations, naval battles in the World Showcase Lagoon, armored columns of strollers at pavilion borders ...

That was my idea a few years back...have a history of the world fireworks spectacular...

England and France can fire at each other, then japan and china, then japan italy, germany against the U.S., france, england, china, morocco....its terrible

_Scar

Have Snow White retell the horrors of living in Germany in the 1940's and show audience members through active participation of the seven dwarfs how the Jews were punished, of course replacing the German band.

Edutainment, remember- not just entertainment.

This was a Baxny Toter idea I read about in DWI handbook a bus driver gave me. Possibly Epcot's newest addition after Spain?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom