Epcot, Animal Kingdom

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Laughing so hard I am crying. Don't get laughs that good often enough. From my entire family a wholehearted thanks to everyone for this. Have a great day.

Rinx

Oh no! I've heard a lot of false rumors. Does this mean Disney's Hyperion Resort isn't real??? And Space Mountain doesn't actually take you there??? :cry:

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun

BriEcho3194

This made laugh! :lol::lol::lol:

OMG! NEW DISNEY UPDATED!

Me being a DWI :animwink: I have got great news! They are adding a....NEW BATHROOM! YAY! With brand new toilets that talk A real break through! YAY! HAHAH :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

But seriously this thread made my day HAHA

mp2bill

I hope you're not being serious.

There's a difference between someone comming on here with an exciting piece of information they learned while on vacation, not realizing how we all react to stuff like that...

...and a kid impersonating an Imagineer while stating rumors as if they were facts. This situation was a flagrant and intentional foul. No question about it.

To top it off, the same day he joined, he solicited one of the Forum Moderators, suggesting that he should also be a Moderator, saying "Don't you think a DWI should be a moderator on this forum?"

I think it's safe to say it's a solid rumor at this point, so yes. WDI will be much appreciative, and Roks will probably receive an award for his thorough data collection and market research here on the forum.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Cmdr_Crimson

This made laugh! :lol::lol::lol:

OMG! NEW DISNEY UPDATED!

Me being a DWI :animwink: I have got great news! They are adding a....NEW BATHROOM! YAY! With brand new toilets that talk A real break through! YAY! HAHAH :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

But seriously this thread made my day HAHA

:lol: The first thing that came to my mind was something Dane Cook brought up on one of his cd's about talking toilets....Oh God it's too funny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom