Epcot 25th Dessert Reception Interest Poll

READ Thread FIRST! Then vote!

• Total voters

jasondiff

I didn't get a chance to talk to our event coordinator today, she was in a meeting when I called. I will definitely have news tomorrow though.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Thanks for all the legwork on this one. I know it's a pain. As soon as I know how much to send for sure, I'll get some $$$ to you.

The good news is that I think I've found another 2 people for the party who are interested :)

jasondiff

I just talked to our event coordinator and have some details:

She's preparing the contract and will send it to me this week, so it's a go! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

We have the Main (East) island section of the Italy Isola, which is the better spot. Max is 200 people as I've said.

We will be doing wristbands for access control, and I will have them in advance so I'll be able to distribute them that morning.

Infants under 3 years of age are not charged, this mirrors park admission policy. Children 3 and up are the same price as adults.

If we have less than 100 people we might be moved from Italy Isola to a smaller location, depending on availability.

I think that takes care of all the remaining details. Any other questions let me know and I'll find out.

jasondiff

Have they said where out indoor alternate location will be if it rains?

We can't reserve an indoor rain location yet because they want to be able to still sell them. We'll confirm an indoor location a week or two in advance, enough so that I can let people know where it is before they leave home. If we do end up needing to use the alternate location, Disney will have someone standing at Italy Isola telling people who show up there where to go,

Jason - Brilliant. Thank you.

Thanks Martin! Looking forward to meeting you and all the other Epcot fans in a few short months!

brkgnews

We should be reprising that role again this year unless we elect to change to a Haunted Mansion theme. I would really like to squeeze at least one more year out of the Captain Jack and his wenches costumes considering the amount of time and money went into them.
Found out a bit more (maybe) on MNSSHP this year...

From Mouseplanet...
…It's looking like the projected dates that we originally reported for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party were only mostly accurate. The dates of October 1, 9, 15, 22 and 29 appear to have been incorrect, and additional nights of October 8, 14, 21 and 28 were not included (though we did say that the dates were tentative). The expected party dates, based on published hours for the fall months, are Sep. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31. Expect tickets to go on sale at the end of the month. Tickets for the Pirate & Princess Parties in August and September will go on sale June 1.

jasondiff

I saw that yesterday, basically the same as was reported on touringplans.com (although you need to subscribe to see their calendar that far out) - They predicted MNSSHP on whatever days the calendar has MK closing at 7pm.
But we all know they can change the calendars, especially 6 months out.

Disney usually announces the dates before the tickets go on sale, so if tickets are going on sale at the end on this month, we should see official dates soon, right?

jedimaster1227

It seems as though the people at Friends of Figment are also doing a Epcot 25th meet... I emailed the webmaster to let him know of our event, but he assured me that theirs is going to be "very" different from ours... Anyone else know anything? :confused:

brkgnews

*Grumble* - Just found out my friend whom I thought was going... isn't. So... Anybody wanna send me their money instead and change that name to theirs?

(Oh bother.)

Merry Rose

I'm thinking about it - 11 of us will be in the MK that day. If 4 of us get hoppers, we could breeze over to the dessert. I haven't read the whole thread, what time and where would this event be? Is there a decision on what you are all doing that day? A timeline?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom