News EPCOT 2020 reopening reports

Piebald

I can't get over these. The characters actually feel real instead of standing in the same location for hours taking pictures with kids. Seeing Joy frolic across the grass in Epcot? How cool is that.

I understand the need for standard M&G's but the two don't need to be mutually exclusive.
That's how it is at Tokyo and to an extent Disneyland (never been to DLP). In Tokyo they come out on their own and everyone surrounds them in a circle. They pose for pictures and choose who they want to interact with. They'll take pictures or in the case of Tokyo the guests will usually show off their merch or something. It's much better than a line for a quick picture at WDW.

phillip9698

That's how it is at Tokyo and to an extent Disneyland (never been to DLP). In Tokyo they come out on their own and everyone surrounds them in a circle. They pose for pictures and choose who they want to interact with. They'll take pictures or in the case of Tokyo the guests will usually show off their merch or something. It's much better than a line for a quick picture at WDW.

100% depends on the guest. For older guests yes the randomness is cool. For a parent nothing beats seeing a young child with their own time with the character.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1594918699401.png

Notes from Neverland

Btw, they're deleting my stuff again here on the site, but I just attempted posting a thread about how Disney has now officially confirmed Mary Poppins attraction is on ice. It broke 2 hours ago, but my thread was deleted... we'll see if I'm allowed to speak of it here.
Guessing it's because there's a Mary Poppins thread and an Epcot cancellation thread in the Epcot section of the forums.

DVCakaCarlF

Btw, they're deleting my stuff again here on the site, but I just attempted posting a thread about how Disney has now officially confirmed Mary Poppins attraction is on ice. It broke 2 hours ago, but my thread was deleted... we'll see if I'm allowed to speak of it here.
It was probably too political....

disneygeek90

It’s being discussed already here
And here

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
As it was deleted you were sent an alert that stated that there is an existing thread at Disney confirms multiple EPCOT projects are paused

It didnt "break" 2 hours ago, I actually reported the news last night at Disney confirms multiple EPCOT projects are paused

DisneyOutsider

It’s being discussed already here
And here

Yes, but those threads aren't giving @WDW Pro any attention. Clearly we need a separate discussion to laud his greatness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom