mattpeto

Nah.

A seven-foot frame
Rats along his back
When he calls your name
It all fades to black
Yeah, he sees your dreams
And feasts on your screams

But we don’t talk about Chapek no, no, no!

I'll play along:

We don't talk about Chapek...
He told me that Fastpass would die, the next day Genie+ arrived
He told me I'd I lose Magical Express and just like he said
He said that Annual Passes sales would disappear and look at the site
Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read....

ToTBellHop

I'll play along:

We don't talk about Chapek...
He told me that Fastpass would die, the next day Genie+ arrived
He told me I'd I lose Magical Express and just like he said
He said that Annual Passes sales would disappear and look at the site
Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read....
1644011590964.jpeg

Oye, Christine McCarthy’s on her way!

TTA94

Mickey and Friends Motorcade coming to an end at Disney's Hollywood Studios​

Maybe the Mickey and Friends Motorcade is leaving to be replaced by PTN? Lol.

In all seriousness if this PTN thing does happen, at some point, I’m curious how this could play out. When F! returns soon and definitely as the year goes on it will be even more popular with the upgrades and there is no longer a larger nighttime show at the Chinese Theater like SWAGS to eat up the extra crowds. Yea there’s WWOA but, Meh.
On the other hand I still think it would be a ridiculous choice to stick a light parade there over MK due to the lack of a decent parade route. Theming wise yes, parade route and viewing space no. This would not be a ideal thing but I could see a chopped up PTN in cavalcade form working at DHS, maybe.
We’ll see…. If Blog Mickey has heard it’s in the works or just their own guess lol.

jrhwdw

In the other Entertainment thread, it sounds like the Hoedown uses FOF"s Cast... Would be nice to get clarity on the Hoedown and get FOF on the Calendar!

James Alucobond

In the other Entertainment thread, it sounds like the Hoedown uses FOF"s Cast... Would be nice to get clarity on the Hoedown and get FOF on the Calendar!
^ This.

It was mentioned that the Hoedown is something for the Festival of Fantasy cast to do in their downtime, so the announced return date was likely an error. It will probably come back at the same time as Festival of Fantasy next month.

jrhwdw

^ This.

It was mentioned that the Hoedown is something for the Festival of Fantasy cast to do in their downtime, so the announced return date was likely an error. It will probably come back at the same time as Festival of Fantasy next month.
Correct. That's what I saw as well. Too bad about Hoedown's date. Makes me wonder a tiny bit about FOF.......What's taking MK so long to post times??

Sorry if I'm the only one ansy for times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom