Entertainment News

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Correct. That's what I saw as well. Too bad about Hoedown's date. Makes me wonder a tiny bit about FOF.......What's taking MK so long to post times??

Sorry if I'm the only one ansy for times.
Did Disney ever announce the Hoedown? I didn't see anything official or reliable saying so.

jrhwdw

Did Disney ever announce the Hoedown? I didn't see anything official or reliable saying so.
DPB, no. However, the opening date for the New Cavalcade was going around for the Hoedown. That Other Site was expecting it, along with a Streamer or Two. IDK if this was a big miscommunication?

Ayla

Have your tried Voctave? They are mostly made up of ex/current members of VoL. Pretty amazing what they can do. Normally I wouldn't suggest someone spend much time in the cesspool that YouTube has turned into but anyone who hasn't seen/heard some of their Disney arrangements (or Broadway tunes) should give them a try.
They have awesome Christmas albums!

mattpeto

Using the evidence of Starcruiser cast members and guests interacting in close proximity, you have to think that 'Sightings' are on life-support and full scale Meet & Greets are finally within reach again.

Here are some of the pandemic-related cuts we should get movement hopefully in the coming months:
  • Buffets return at character meals (Chef Mickey's and Tusker House)
  • Characters return at restaurants or certain meals (Trattoria al Forno, 'Ohana, Cape May Cafe, Crystal Palace, etc)
  • Even though Artist Point was the start, this should bode well for reopening Akershus and 1900 PF.
  • Hoop De Doo, Spirit of Aloha (It ain't dead until Disney removes it from the website)
  • Bibbidis and Barber Shop

drizgirl

Using the evidence of Starcruiser cast members and guests interacting in close proximity, you have to think that 'Sightings' are on life-support and full scale Meet & Greets are finally within reach again.

Here are some of the pandemic-related cuts we should get movement hopefully in the coming months:
  • Characters return at restaurants or certain meals (Trattoria al Forno, 'Ohana, Cape May Cafe, Crystal Palace, etc)
  • Even though Artist Point was the start, this should bode well for reopening Akershus and 1900 PF.
  • Hoop De Doo, Spirit of Aloha (It ain't dead until Disney removes it from the website)
Just proof that Disney is willing to put out a quality product at a higher price point.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I’ve seen pictures on social media today of guests having normal interactions with Star Wars characters of both the face and fur variety. I agree with the sentiment that traditional meet and greets should return very soon.

I’m hopeful we’ll be hearing about Hoop Dee Doo soon, based on some recent activity at Pioneer Hall. Anyone heard anything recently?

I also would think we could see a return to the original BatB and FoLK shows very soon. Maybe by Easter?

mm52200

Too bad those aren’t behind a $6000 pay wall.

MarvelCharacterNerd

*Editing to add the announcement on Tiktok -

DID SOMEONE SAY TUMBLE MONKEYS?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muppets kermit GIF

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
The Dans are still on the Trolley this morning..... Are they only on foot in the Afternoon?

Is MK still thinking about the Trolley Dancers?? That's the real question.
This is what I Am seeing as well from Tikiman:

Tikiman's Unofficial Polynesian Resort Page

Cast Members have been notified that the Spirit of Aloha show will not be returning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom