Entertainment News

tcool123

wannabeBelle

Original Poster

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Auditions have been posted for two aerial performers. This sounds very much like it's for FOLK. Might the full show be gearing up for a return soon?

• Maji – Female identifying dancer 5’1″ to 5’4″ with excellent ballet technique, strong partnering skills and the ability to perform at heights. This character may perform an aerial routine that involves flying in the air. Due to aerial equipment safety protocol, this role must maintain a weight of 110 lbs. or lower and must be within the 5’1-5’4 height bracket
  • Moto – Male identifying dancer 5’10” and above, with excellent ballet technique, lift/partnering skills and strong athletic build.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Auditions have been posted for two aerial performers. This sounds very much like it's for FOLK. Might the full show be gearing up for a return soon?

• Maji – Female identifying dancer 5’1″ to 5’4″ with excellent ballet technique, strong partnering skills and the ability to perform at heights. This character may perform an aerial routine that involves flying in the air. Due to aerial equipment safety protocol, this role must maintain a weight of 110 lbs. or lower and must be within the 5’1-5’4 height bracket
  • Moto – Male identifying dancer 5’10” and above, with excellent ballet technique, lift/partnering skills and strong athletic build.
It's definitely FotLK, those are the character names of the 'birds' doing the aerial routine during "Can You Feel the Love Tonight".

RSoxNo1

I don't know that I've ever seen those names in print before.

TrainsOfDisney

Have the juggler or magician returned yet? If we are paying for entertainment again, pay for those. They always get a big crowd.
I don’t think Disney brought back the former Boardwalk performers, it looks like they are going the Disney Springs route.

It should be noted that long-time Boardwalk magician Brian Staron passed away a few years ago and recently former Boardwalk piano player (more recently at Caseys) “Musical Mark” also passed away.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Kevin from Disney Pixar's Up! returns to Disney's Animal Kingdom​

Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-Disneys-Animal-Kingdom_Full_46215.jpg

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Amazing! This place is a hidden treasure and a much more enjoyable evening than the yeehaw show down the river ...
I wonder who it is? I loved Billy and Jason there, such a great time, but they are playing in Epcot now with Alberta Bound. They did do both for a while, but I hadnt heard anything about that. If someone is going over there, pictures are appreciated!! Marie

mattpeto

Listen to jazz music at Scat Cat’s Club – Lounge

New Orleans has long been considered the birthplace of jazz, so what better place to hear jazz music at Walt Disney World than at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter? Beginning Feb. 4, a group of live musicians will be entertaining guests at the Scat Cat’s Club – Lounge every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening.

castlecake2.0

I wonder who it is? I loved Billy and Jason there, such a great time, but they are playing in Epcot now with Alberta Bound. They did do both for a while, but I hadnt heard anything about that. If someone is going over there, pictures are appreciated!! Marie
I’m trying to remember the band name, it was a singer, piano, and bass I think? The lead female singer was amazing, and would take time to talk to everyone in the room and could remember every person’s name. I’m searching my brain for their name, it was like “big city jazz” or something like that? I’ll update when I figure it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom