Entertainment News

jrhwdw

That's too bad about Sprit Of Aloha! How popular was it????? Hopefully this doesn't preview Hopp De Doo's Fate! I know people has been begging for Hoop De Doo to come back.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
That's too bad about Sprit Of Aloha! How popular was it????? Hopefully this doesn't preview Hopp De Doo's Fate! I know people has been begging for Hoop De Doo to come back.
The last time I was there wasnt all that long ago (after the menu change) and I had actually enjoyed it a lot. I had been to this show in late 1997 and I wasnt all that thrilled but with the changes I had seen recently, it was definitely something I would have done again. I hope that they do something to honor the resort and the spirit of the Polynesian Islands there though. It would be sad to lose that. Marie

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This is where the monorail will run through it...

1647363585086.png

doctornick

They have confirmed recreational and dining additions, thankfully.
I understand Spirit of Aloha going away and using that land for a resort expansion. But I was hoping they could develop a replacement show, perhaps something more culturally accurate and less touristy. It would be nice if this new building actually housed a new dinner show but I’m not holding my breath.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom