Entertainment News

jrhwdw

It's kind of DLP fault IMO. Wasn't the Pre Show heavily marketed and the Drones only turn on at the last Second? I thought from day one that the Drones should have been used more in the Pre Show.

VJ

WDW guests have been complaining about DE for almost 6 months. “Suck it up! We will try to do better for the 75th!”

DLP guests would like the drone show to be more involved and a new version premieres 2 weeks into the celebration.

Nice to know how they feel about us.
disney knows that wdw fans are all talk - will they boycott? will they cancel the vacation they've had planned for months because one show isn't to their liking?

disney knows the answer is no. disney has guests hook, line and sinker, and i honestly don't think that'll change. disney guests have shown they're okay with these upcharges and losses of quality and they'll give disney carte blanche because the nostalgia and "magic" is smoke in front of their eyes

MagicHappens1971

Sure. But DE is WDW’s fault. Shouldn’t they have known from day one that the show needed to be at least as good as its predecessor?
The show should’ve been better than it’s predecessor and at least attempt to cover the history of WDW. The show should’ve had at least a segment dedicated to the “Florida Project”, and should have at the least told us Disney stories with the 50th in mind. This show looks and feels like it was designed as a “filler” show. Which is what HEA was designed for and it never felt that way, I’d argue it’s the best nighttime show to ever play at MK.

TikibirdLand

and there's a lot more being done with the drones instead of them making the 30 at the very end and then disappearing
Very impressed with what they're doing with the drones. They still have a very limited amount of air-time due to battery constraints. The 30th logo and Mickey Ears are played A LOT. But, I really like it. Many thanks for sharing the video; I doubt I'll ever make it out to Paris to see it.

Now, MK NEEDS those water fountains!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Rehearsals for Nemo are starting back up. And VoL will be getting new costumes at some point. That’s literally all I know, but I figured I’d share.

Good on the former, because I was at DAK Friday evening and there was literally about 6 things to do, with the last safari having departed at 6:30, the last FOLK show at 5:00, the last Kite Tails having happened, and Everest still closed. It was sad, really.

mm52200

Good on the former, because I was at DAK Friday evening and there was literally about 6 things to do, with the last safari having departed at 6:30, the last FOLK show at 5:00, the last Kite Tails having happened, and Everest still closed. It was sad, really.
I mean imagine Nemo will follow a similar schedule from before or like the rest of those and be done with shows by 5 or 6 so the same issue will still be present.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I mean imagine Nemo will follow a similar schedule from before or like the rest of those and be done with shows by 5 or 6 so the same issue will still be present.
You’re right, of course. The fact that that park needs things to do after 5:00 is a problem that Nemo won’t really address.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom