News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Place your bets now, will these animals be actual animatronics or limited motion 'Wobble back and forth' figures, ala Bayou Adventure?
1723363711763.jpeg

Mike S

Probably archived in California. The original is already in a museum.
Yes, but not one in Florida lol.

Edit: After a quick internet search there’s at least one museum right now displaying a cast of Sue that’s not the original. Giving the skeleton cast to a museum in Florida would be the right call.

KDM31091

They could tie Indy in pretty easily with a museum aspect and keep some of the dinosaur items as artifacts. That said, I doubt they will, unfortunately.

I do like that they at least plan to complete work in phases, like I originally thought, and logically they will start with the DinoRama area as it's less popular and has a lot less going on, so my guess is Dinosaur stays open as long as possible, since it does actually eat up people.

I was hoping we get one more holiday season with Dinoland/Dinorama because it has awesome holiday decor, but it's not looking good.

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
I wish that they announced some of the animal exhibits coming, but man does this land look gorgeous.

I am ecstatic that they went in this direction. It feels like such a natural progression for the park and gives AK exactly what it needs to thrive well into the future.

A brand new indoor family E-ticket. Bringing out the headliner Dinosaur is meant to be. Fixing the resort's ugliest land. And it’s all on theme too, diversifying the park’s offerings in gorgeous fashion.

Win.

Correction: Animals may have been cut, though they were in the very early plans.

Last edited:

IMDREW

One thing that bothers me, that isnt of any value at all to most, is they seem to have replaced the beautiful roof tiles of the carousel in the leaked art for metal sheets.

Fox&Hound

I wish that they announced some of the animal exhibits coming, but man does this land look gorgeous.

I am ecstatic that they went in this direction. It feels like such a natural progression for the park and gives AK exactly what it needs to thrive well into the future.

A brand new indoor family E-ticket. Bringing out the headliner Dinosaur is meant to be. Fixing the resort's ugliest land. And it’s all on theme too, diversifying the park’s offerings in gorgeous fashion.

Win.
Beautifully said! 100%

Fox&Hound

I am so excited!!!!! Question: does anyone know if we will enter the Encanto ride through the front door of the casita or is it walled off and just for show (like how you can see the dwarfs cottage but not access). Thanks!

MerlinTheGoat

Win.
I thought Encanto was being described as a D ticket. Did something change? I mean with making the ride better, not Disney trying to oversell it as something it isn't (like they did with Mermaid).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom