News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

doctornick

Unless it's a flat ride, not much space available unless the Nemo theater is replaced.

I think the idea is that another ride is being added elsewhere in the park (like I said maybe in Africa or in Pandora).

That being said, for the America area, you have where TS currently is and you have the boneyard potentially being replaced. That should be room for at least two flat rides or even a small dark ride if they wanted. but it doesn't seem like they are going to pursue that.

doctornick

DHS is perhaps the better choice but I don’t think it landed there. At least it’s a thematic fit for the IP.

DHS could definitely use a boat ride somewhere. I still think it would make sense to just put the Shanghai POTC in DHS and remove Captain Jack elements from the MK POTC. They'd be very different unrelated rides at that point and in different parks.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
What do you think about all of the rumors (and you probably know more about them than what's been posted here) flying around regarding additions at DAK (beyond the Tropical Americas Dinoland redo) and Magic Kingdom?

Are you cautiously excited about them or do you have reservations?
Personally I’m not excited about the IP additions, though Indy would be nice (albeit similar to the existing EMV versions). DAK is getting one new attraction which could be enjoyable depending on budget. So long as It’s not another Na’vi.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom