Ellen's hand in UoE (Aug. 13th)

Figment1986

isn't the ellen aa reused from world of motion, what they didn't use in disneylands pirates at least.

I don't think it was one of the aa from horizons

WDWFREAK53

Everybody...let's give Ellen a hand! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Gotta hand it to her...she does make me laugh.

Do you think she was looking for a hand out? Ok...enough.

Anybody think that maybe Stupid Judy had a dream of her own?

hcswingfield

That animatronic is one of the worst at WDW. Then again, it's also one of the few outside of the Hall of Presidents that's supposed to resemble a recognizable person.

I read somewhere that that animatronic is actually a re-use one from another attraction. Anyone remember which?

The animatronic that bothers me the most is the father in Carousel of Progress. His neck looks like an alien is about to pop out of it.

mickeysgal

When was the last time UoE was refurbed? I haven't been in there in a while...it must be getting up there!

Is it still sponsored by Exxon? I really wish that UoE would get a new sponsor, like a company working on alternative energy sources. I think that would make a great refurb for the pavillion!

ProjectTracker

When was the last time UoE was refurbed? I haven't been in there in a while...it must be getting up there!

Is it still sponsored by Exxon? I really wish that UoE would get a new sponsor, like a company working on alternative energy sources. I think that would make a great refurb for the pavillion!

The last time UoE was refurbed was in 1996 and no it's not sponsered by ExxonMobile anymore. They dropped sponsership in March of 2004.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
That animatronic is one of the worst at WDW. Then again, it's also one of the few outside of the Hall of Presidents that's supposed to resemble a recognizable person.

I read somewhere that that animatronic is actually a re-use one from another attraction. Anyone remember which?

Did Disney ever have a Jaba the Hut AA?

retroeric

No matter how many problems UoE has, it's still in better shape than that dinosaur ride Universal has. I rode it the other day, and the exact same problems I saw a year ago were still there a whole year later. The large dinosaurs still aren't moving, they don't even chew anymore. And the animatronic mechanisms inside have left a permenant indentation on the body. The large crate no longer drops over your head as you pass underneath it. The water is horrendously filthy, and pretty much every thing outside is overdue for a paint job. There's no signs Universal will ever fix this poor neglected attraction. I doubt they care.

What a slow, tragic death to a once halfway decent ride.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
No matter how many problems UoE has, it's still in better shape than that dinosaur ride Universal has. I rode it the other day, and the exact same problems I saw a year ago were still there a whole year later. The large dinosaurs still aren't moving, they don't even chew anymore. And the animatronic mechanisms inside have left a permenant indentation on the body. The large crate no longer drops over your head as you pass underneath it. The water is horrendously filthy, and pretty much every thing outside is overdue for a paint job. There's no signs Universal will ever fix this poor neglected attraction. I doubt they care.

What a slow, tragic death to a once halfway decent ride.

Oh, but Harry Potterville will probably fix all the probs at Uni.

wbt06

with ellin so popular these days i dont think that they will change the ride anytime soon. but if i was her i would deff push for the ride to be updaded becouse it just makes her look bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom