Ellen's Energy Adventure refurbishment in 2009

jt04

Well, if Nemoland can go from TLS WITH a sponcer to not having one, it's very possible.:)

I wonder why WDW/WDI has let this attraction stay for so long.:veryconfu Knowing EPCOT it would have been "touchscreened" or "WoL-ed" by now.:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

100% lack of vision by management.

Energy should be a showcase of all cutting edge energy technologies with as many sponsors as want to participate, basically an Energy equivalent of the annual Consumer Electronics Show done in a way that educates and is not preachy like the anti fossil fuels sheeple that post here. :p

EPCOT Explorer

Oops. I badded. And what's TBT? I are slow.
Turkey before Tree!
100% lack of vision by management.

Energy should be a showcase of all cutting edge energy technologies with as many sponsors as want to participate, basically an Energy equivalent of the annual Consumer Electronics Show done in a way that educates and is not preachy like the anti fossil fuels sheeple that post here. :p

Yep! So well said!

b94ronman

Anyone know if they are running 5 or 6 pack at the moment?

not sure as I never made it on the ride that trip - as we were walking up to ride as it was being closed off to guests, that's when I asked someone coming out what had happened and they said the ride had stopped mid show and it never came back on-line while we were there.

jt04

not sure as I never made it on the ride that trip - as we were walking up to ride as it was being closed off to guests, that's when I asked someone coming out what had happened and they said the ride had stopped mid show and it never came back on-line while we were there.

This is often a symptom that materializes when a sinkhole forms under a large building that utilizes omni-movers in Florida :lookaroun

Lexxweb

Stupid Judy and her stupid energy...

The only reason I think the show is still standing is because of Ellen and her recent success on TV. Disney's still banking on it, however, in a few years, it'll be time to go. :eek:

:cool: Lexxweb

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Back to the sinkhole theory. Why would Disney make the same mistake twice. If a sinkhole formed under Horizons, Disney would NOT build M:S over the same sinkhole. Once a sinkhole had formed it has the potential to keep sinking!

EPCOT Explorer

Back to the sinkhole theory. Why would Disney make the same mistake twice. If a sinkhole formed under Horizons, Disney would NOT build M:S over the same sinkhole. Once a sinkhole had formed it has the potential to keep sinking!

THe sinkhole theory is just that, a theory. It was never true. Fans made it up, I believe.

a complete overhaul is what this attraction needs. So much has been done in energy research and development since the Ellen upgrade. Also perhaps it could look towards the future this is EPCOT after all.

HMF

a complete overhaul is what this attraction needs. So much has been done in energy research and development since the Ellen upgrade. Also perhaps it could look towards the future this is EPCOT after all.
More has advanced between 1996 and 2008 than advanced between 1982 and 1996.

jt04

More has advanced between 1996 and 2008 than advanced between 1982 and 1996.

Yep and Disney does not seem to realize it. More shocking is that the management of Epcot does not know it. I mean, isn't that part of their job description to keep up on technology????? :brick:

montyz81

Yep and Disney does not seem to realize it. More shocking is that the management of Epcot does not know it. I mean, isn't that part of their job description to keep up on technology????? :brick:

"To keep moving forward" if you will!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom