EE Update Feature

goofyfan13

missionspace said:
I feel so bad for Disney because not only did it ake 3 years but millinos to build a lame ride! I hope the reviews are wrong, but there is so many bad ones!

Uh, there are definately more postive reveiws that negative ones. About 90% of the time the negative reviews come from people who aren't satisfied with anything Disney does anymore.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
so...

I've been out of town for the past week... anyone care to give me a very quick gist of whats happened in the last 7 days?

retroeric

missionspace said:
I was wondering, I hear so mouch about the effects, but could someone list them for me please. Because all I know is there is the Yeti,Plastic Bird,Sometimes mist if you are lucky, and the blasts of cold air, What did I miss, because it seems like there should be lots more!
THANKS!

I've ridden a few times, and have yet to experience any mist, or cold air. Yes there is a bird at the arrival of the broken track. Honestly there aren't really any effects. Just the indoor projection part, and the animatronic. The rest is just a really cool coaster that has a wonderful backwards part.

If you expect a legendary dark ride experience like Spiderman, you will be disappointed. If you go into thinking it's just a coaster like Thunder Mountain, you will be very pleased.

CaptainMichael

mkt said:
so...

I've been out of town for the past week... anyone care to give me a very quick gist of whats happened in the last 7 days?
Well, we got the Yeti picture. Other than that, Everest news and updates are pretty much tapped out. Move on to the next thing!

goofyfan13

retroeric said:
I've ridden a few times, and have yet to experience any mist, or cold air.

I too haven't experienced the cold air yet, that'll probobly come later as they are still testing, but the mist I have experienced a couple times, but not every time. One section right after the top of the lift, and the other right before the drop.

brertigger

This morning on the local radio, they were talking about EE and how AK needs the attendance boost (due to the lowest attendance of all Disney parks). They mentioned a few facts (drop size and cost, and one or two other facts we already know (us Disney fans, that is)). It was interesting to hear them talk about it, all the way in the midwest.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
he told me that once the big deal with EE was over, he was gonna leave the site... perhaps this was part of it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom