EE Update Feature

LSUxStitch

345%3A%3A348%3B%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E%3B82%3E%3B78%3EWSNRCG%3D323347%3C%3B3%3B8%3B4nu0mrj

HHN, If you want to host this picture for me I would greatly appreciate it. It is in the 1024 wallpaper size, but it resizes when I upload it. I hope you don't mind that I used one of your pictures though..

This is also if anyone is interested as having this as a wallpaper.

t3techcom18

Hey everyone! I'm glad to hear that Everest is being welcomed and being praised very well. I will go to the CM previews tomorrow most definitely, and I will put up my review on here after I get back.

Now, on other things, I just downloaded the first episode of Yeti Vision. I opened it up, and the window comes up, but it only comes up as a white background, and with the mouse icon as the timer, and then the window closes up on itself. Anyone else having the same problem??? It's driving me nuts over here, I want to play it sooo badly...:fork:

missionspace

I'm sorry!

I would like to first say I'm sorry for judging Everest from a video. I just watched one from the front seat,which was a great video. The Q looks amasing! The Mt. is even more amasing, didn't see the yeti in person so I won't judge it from a video. This video shows mist/fog throught out most of the Mt. which makes a huge impact on the ride! I hear you get blasts of cold air on you? I think this could be the best ride at WDW or the world for that matter. The detial is beyond compare. I hope you can forgive me, I must have been a royal ***** that day. I should realize by now that you can't beat Disney for great attractions and shows !

Is the Waterfall working,I didn't see it going in this video?

I would be great if you could rate your overall opinion of the ride on a scale of 1-10 Please!

goofyfan13

missionspace said:
I would be great if you could rate your overall opinion of the ride on a scale of 1-10 Please!

10, without a doubt in my mind.

Also, for everyone complaining about the bright red fire alarms, they have been painted to blend in with the mountain. On my first ride I didn't even notice them, but I looked for the second and they were infact painted to blend.

missionspace

I feel so bad!

I have been reading Everest ride reviews all morning now on othere sites. And the news is not to good! I would say 8 out of 10 didn't care for the ride at all! They say it is too short, most of the effects don't work or there are none. The waterfall looks small and don't wrok most of the time! The yeti still is having problems, which is the ride itself, without the yeti there is no ride. The list goes on and on. I feel so bad for Disney because not only did it ake 3 years but millinos to build a lame ride! I hope the reviews are wrong, but there is so many bad ones!

Tim G

missionspace said:
I have been reading Everest ride reviews all morning now on othere sites. And the news is not to good! I would say 8 out of 10 didn't care for the ride at all! They say it is too short, most of the effects don't work or there are none. The waterfall looks small and don't wrok most of the time! The yeti still is having problems, which is the ride itself, without the yeti there is no ride. The list goes on and on. I feel so bad for Disney because not only did it ake 3 years but millinos to build a lame ride! I hope the reviews are wrong, but there is so many bad ones!
Animalking... Fantasmic... :eek: Oh.. Sorry... I'm just talking to myself... :lol:

Anyway... almost everything works... Trust your own eyes... and then decide...

The effects are, as they should be... and they're always will be people who are not satisfied...

This always happens with new rides...

missionspace

I was wondering, I hear so mouch about the effects, but could someone list them for me please. Because all I know is there is the Yeti,Plastic Bird,Sometimes mist if you are lucky, and the blasts of cold air, What did I miss, because it seems like there should be lots more!
THANKS!

Tim G

missionspace said:
I was wondering, I hear so mouch about the effects, but could someone list them for me please. Because all I know is there is the Yeti,Plastic Bird,Sometimes mist if you are lucky, and the blasts of cold air, What did I miss, because it seems like there should be lots more!
THANKS!
I guess you have to get that elsewhere... RIDE IT...

peter11435

missionspace said:
What site where you reading from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom