EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
^if you have the latest iTunes or quicktime it should work.

I've double checked the iPod size files and am double checking the HD file now.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
The HD works fine on Windows XP/Mac OS X

i did not go higher because you start to need a big processor for 720p/1080p.

Maybe later if people want it. The ipod stuff should work too, checked that the other day.

J.

missionspace

What kind of effects are there? Yeti smell,snow,fog?

I was wondering if there is a Yeti plush that looks like the yeti from the ride not the white one? Why is all the Yeti stuff white and blue when the yeti is brown?

Is there a Everst watch or leather jacket in the shop?

orlandorealtor

missionspace said:
What kind of effects are there? Yeti smell,snow,fog?

I was wondering if there is a Yeti plush that looks like the yeti from the ride not the white one? Why is all the Yeti stuff white and blue when the yeti is brown?

Is there a Everst watch or leather jacket in the shop?

They're blue so if they don't sell well in WDW, they get shipped to Disneyland.

maxime29

Premium Member
Jose, I right clicked on the link via Firefox and "saved the link as..." I got the following file after that: "360Everest_Queue.mov.mov-binhex". So I guess it doesn't work that way.

I just let it load in IE and I saved it once it loaded in the browser.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
I'll be updating the site/format soon, hopefully it will be more compatible?

In Windows I use IE 6 whatever (the latest) and sometimes it works right off the bat, sometimes it doesn't.

BTW - I just loaded the 2nd movie in HD.

Happy surfing!

More to come,

J.

WDW John

I'm not going to read this entire thread but,

...in case no one noticed or mentioned it, there are two EE ride-through videos available on iTunes. Search for Inside the Magic in the podcast directory and they should both come up. I haven't watched them as I want to be as surprised as possible when I finally get to ride.

BTW, Jose, what video camera are you using? Your videos look great! Thanks for sharing.

M:SpilotISTC12

WDW John said:
...in case no one noticed or mentioned it, there are two EE ride-through videos available on iTunes. Search for Inside the Magic in the podcast directory and they should both come up. I haven't watched them as I want to be as surprised as possible when I finally get to ride.

BTW, Jose, what video camera are you using? Your videos look great! Thanks for sharing.
im checking that out now!!!

Jose Eber

Original Poster
My 2nd video of the queue (and shops and surrounding area) is up
over here.

Screengrabs:

Image-1B2ACAF989CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B2ADAD589CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B29B2FC89CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B2A3CDF89CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B2A52FC89CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B2A63E689CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B2A738489CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B2A82A289CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B2AA2BD89CB11DA.jpg

Image-1B2AB7C289CB11DA.jpg

missionspace

All I see is red x's

Also do you have those Q video's in a different format, I can't watch them I have windows 98 and can't get quicktime 7. I would love to see them but I can't!
THANKS!

peter11435

Just got back from AK. They had the entire Everest path closed off for the cast previews. As I am not yet a CM I was once again unable to ride. They seemed to be giving cast those silver car sun shields with Everest logos on them. I also saw tk421-sw and thimblekisses walking near Pizzafari so hopefully he was able to get a good video of the attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom