EE Update Feature

yensidtlaw1969

Break Zone in front of the Yeti? Wow, I would LOVE to have anEmergency stop on EE at that point (though my back would break)!

yensid "mus-have-yeti-.-.-.-:lookaroun " tlaw1969

EpcotServo

Connor002 said:
So, do you mean that the walls of the "cave" are not yet up, exposing the inner workings?

I must say this baffles me...
The walls of the cave are up. But below the track there is netting incase of something falling out and you can kind of see the structure inside the mountain. It's just a matter of putting a black netting over that netting so you can't see it. It'll be fixed in a few days. No biggie.

EpcotServo

Jose Eber said:
BTW the video Podcast about EE is up -- some neat shots (including of the yeti hand).

Click here
Man, I love da Yeti. He gets better and better everytime you ride!:D (Oh, and Disney Parks & Resorts online got their date wrong for the Yeti Vision game. I'm so surprised....:rolleyes: )

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Here is a video (ipod friendly) of the fastpass queue and surrounding area (last file). More video of other areas coming soon.

There is a larger size video also available on that page (55mb) of the same footage.

I can go quite a bit larger, let me know if you folks want something HD.

Reduced size screengrabs:

Image-319D01E688EB11DA.jpg

Image-319D2AC088EB11DA.jpg

Image-319D3E8F88EB11DA.jpg

Image-319D535F88EB11DA.jpg

Image-319D63A988EB11DA.jpg

Image-319D735488EB11DA.jpg

G.A.P. Members, rejoice:
Image-319D831288EB11DA.jpg

Image-319D929488EB11DA.jpg

Image-319DA20C88EB11DA.jpg

Image-319DB13E88EB11DA.jpg

CaptainMichael

1disneydood said:
So there are framed photos of the Yeti, to be seen in the queue before riding? :veryconfu
Yeah, in areas where the yeti/bigfoot/abominable snowman is rumored to be, outposts/general stores would more than likely have evidence and such on display. Apparently, someone in Serka Zong got a face to face encounter with the Yeti and survived with pictures.

EpcotServo

STR8FAN2005 said:
Apparently, someone in Serka Zong got a face to face encounter with the Yeti and survived with pictures.
sorry to say, no one survived the lost expedition of 1982. They did find the remains of the ill-fated expedition however. The only answer to what happened must lie in those blurry photographs recovered from one of the cameras. Is it the yeti? Or just an illusion in the snow?

CaptainMichael

EpcotServo said:
sorry to say, no one survived the lost expedition of 1982. They did find the remains of the ill-fated expedition however. The only answer to what happened must lie in those blurry photographs recovered from one of the cameras. Is it the yeti? Or just an illusion in the snow?
Ok, I did my best, some of us aren't priveleged to have gone through the queue yet...:wave:

Thanks for the knowledge!

LSUxStitch

Does anyone have any info on anything that will be added or changed before the grand opening? OR does anyone have info on what kind of big plans they have for the Grand Opening? (aka Astronauts @ Mission Space Opening)

Jose Eber

Original Poster
I'll be a special guest there.

J.k.

I haven't heard anything -- April 7th is the date.

ALSO: -- there is a photo opportunity on the ride.

Second video up.

EpcotServo

STR8FAN2005 said:
Ok, I did my best, some of us aren't priveleged to have gone through the queue yet...:wave:

Thanks for the knowledge!
lol sorry...I kind of get caught up in the great themeing of the Yeti museum....:lol: Even when i'm not there....rofl...

Jose Eber

Original Poster
did you bid on something? ^

I'm glad I now didn't, who knew that they'd have cast previews/AP previews so early.

p.s. HD video #1 is up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom