EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
For all those that have thanked me for my efforts, you are welcome.

I'm under the weather today so I doubt there will be a visit.

A detail morsel I forgot to mention: The B lift (large one) does clickety clack -- at the beginning and the very end (curved sections I presume). Its the middle section which is virtually silent.

A few more months!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Yeah - all i heard was click-click nothing... click click.. swoosh. Otherwise it was just silent from across the lake/pond thingy that is behind the BBQ place.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
STR8FAN2005 said:
What were you doing in the hotel while the park was still open???? Such behaviour is blasphemous!

We were in California for seven days, but only had a three-day Disney pass, we also went to Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland the San Diego Zoo. The days we didn't do Disney were when we noticed the noise :hammer:

To be honest, the Disney experience in California, while still magical, was disappointing after having been to WDW [it didn't help that a lot of DL was in rehab while we were there - SM, the Transit Authority and a few others were closed]. My son still had a wonderful trip, and since that was the point, I was happy. But we'll stick to WDW henceforth.

animal_king1990

MontyMon said:
We were in California for seven days, but only had a three-day Disney pass, we also went to Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland the San Diego Zoo. The days we didn't do Disney were when we noticed the noise :hammer:

To be honest, the Disney experience in California, while still magical, was disappointing after having been to WDW [it didn't help that a lot of DL was in rehab while we were there - SM, the Transit Authority and a few others were closed]. My son still had a wonderful trip, and since that was the point, I was happy. But we'll stick to WDW henceforth.

But Disneyland and California Adventure are both unique parks!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
animal_king1990 said:
But Disneyland and California Adventure are both unique parks!!!

I agree, but Disneyland is basically a smaller, more cramped version of MK [don't get me wrong, it was still fun, just disappointing by comparison] and California Adventure was wonderfull as well, we thoroughly enjoyed California Screamin' - rode it about twelve times in a row on a rainy day. The whole trip was worth going, but we all decided that overall WDW was better.

This kinda got off the thread topic... oops :hammer:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
11.. lets see....

MK
Epcot
MGM
AK
DL
DCA
DLP
HKDL
TDL
Disney Sea
Disney Studios Paris

I wondering if you were counting Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon - hehe, guess not :)

Tim G

mousermerf said:
11.. lets see....

MK
Epcot
MGM
AK
DL
DCA
DLP
HKDL
TDL
Disney Sea
Disney Studios Paris

I wondering if you were counting Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon - hehe, guess not :)

You got me / it wrong... (or maybe you didn't)

He was talking about DCA and DL

I extended that view...

USA, California: 2 parks
USA, Florida: 4 parks
Paris, France: 2 parks
Tokyo, Japan: 2 parks
China, Hong Kong: 1 park

Which is 11 (eleven) :D

episode

Corrus said:
You got me / it wrong... (or maybe you didn't)

He was talking about DCA and DL

I extended that view...

USA, California: 2 parks
USA, Florida: 4 parks
Paris, France: 2 parks
Tokyo, Japan: 2 parks
China, Hong Kong: 1 park

Which is 11 (eleven) :D

But aren't TL and BB unique parks as well, making it 13?

Tim G

episode said:
But aren't TL and BB unique parks as well, making it 13?
Nope :D
According to The Walt Disney Company they are NOT Theme Parks...
but Water Parks, thus do not count in the Domination...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Everest After Dark

dsc08581_std.jpg

dsc08615_std.jpg

dsc08557_std.jpg

dsc08614_std.jpg

dsc08618_std.jpg

rest of them and more are here: http://www.mkt3000.com/pics/disney_11-25-05/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom