EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
WDWFantasmic said:
I'm sorry for ruining this thread.:cry: My three questions made Jose want to have his own separte thread.

Hardly. Don't give yourself that much credit ;)

Folks I made a big mistake: My issue with Rob should have been dealt with privately. Not on a forum. That was really stupid and I created needless drama.

My bad. I apologize.

May the EE reporting (by anyone or no one or all) continue. Thanks Centrifugeer for your contributions -- that's hard core. You are not a trainee -- are you a trainer?

Well, you probably can't/shouldn't say too much!

WDWFantasmic

STR8FAN2005 said:
ahem, it was much more than three under your other name!

I'm serious, it really wasn't me! Could you please forget about the past and move on the the present cuz I'm getting really tired out from all this thrashing becuase of some idiot who doesn't know when to stop asking q's.

dandaman

What the heck happened to this thread?

I come in here and see Rob and Jose at each other's throats (since resolved), and continuous bashing other people for "information", credible or otherwise... Can't we all just give a Larry-the-Cable-Guy "Lord, I apologize!", be appreciative that anyone is doing updates at all, and move on? :lol:

P.S. I still don't understand why anyone minds these updates...

LSUxStitch

AK kid...You are already on so many people's block list. If it wasn't you, I would feel bad. BUT, I think it is you because your grammar is the same and your questions are the same. Move onto another board please. (I say this for your sake because if no one can see your posts, you will not get answered nor will you add much to any thread here.)

Tim G

DMC-12 said:
This is an open forum... and people are free to post where ever they please... no one person "owns" a thread.
Last night I had, what one would call, a nightmare...

I dreamed that animal_king1990 :eek: was yelling questions over and over again and he was chasing me, he was almost too fast for me... I had to get away.... it didn't work... suddenly there was this cop, without a face... I was terrified... But he said he was going to take me to a "safe place"... the precinct... pffft... I was finally safe...
We got there in a minute or so...Then..... when I approached the desk to tell my story, the guy sitting behind the desk slowly looked up... with very dark eyes and said (creepy grinning) :eek: ... I AM ANIMAL_KING1990, It scared the hell out of me, again I tried to escape from from an awfull situation, but the cop who brought me there suddenly had a face and stopped me... and and that face said... I AM ANIMAL_KING1990 :eek: ... Then I looked at his badge I almost fainted.......... it read.... WDWFantasmic!!!! I SCREAMED and kept screaming: "Now I know, now I know"... Then.... Thank god, my wife woke me up, I was still in bed, but bathing in my own sweat... it was only a dream...

They say Dreams are fake... pffft... That's a whole conselation to me... (I think) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

LSUxStitch

Corrus said:
I dreamed that animal_king1990 :eek: was yelling questions over and over again and he was chasing me, he was almost too fast for me... I had to get away.... it didn't work... suddenly there was this cop, without a face... I was terrified... But he said he was going to take me to a "safe place"... the precinct... pffft... I was finally safe...
We got there in a minute or so...Then..... when I approached the desk to tell my story, the guy sitting behind the desk slowly looked up... with very dark eyes and said (creepy grinning) :eek: ... I AM ANIMAL_KING1990, It scared the hell out of me, again I tried to escape from from an awfull situation, but the cop who brought me there suddenly had a face and stopped me... and and that face said... I AM ANIMAL_KING1990 :eek: ... Then I looked at his badge I almost fainted.......... it read.... WDWFantasmic!!!! I SCREAMED and kept screaming: "Now I know, now I know"... Then.... Thank god, my wife woke me up, I was still in bed, but bathing in my own sweat... it was only a dream...

They say Dreams are fake... pffft... That's a whole conselation to me... (I think) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lookaroun

Cor man....I think you should get that checked out. I don't think a grown man should be dreaming of 12 yr old boys :lookaroun:lookaroun

Tim G

LSUxStitch said:
Cor man....I think you should get that checked out. I don't think a grown man should be dreaming of 12 yr old boys :lookaroun:lookaroun
It was still scary... and aout that doctor??? I have... :D :D :D

WDWFantasmic

LSUxStitch said:
AK kid...You are already on so many people's block list. If it wasn't you, I would feel bad. BUT, I think it is you because your grammar is the same and your questions are the same. Move onto another board please. (I say this for your sake because if no one can see your posts, you will not get answered nor will you add much to any thread here.)

Can you plz tell people to unblock me cuz I'm telling the truth, I swear. Didn't someone once say don't judge people less you want them to judge you. I'm begging here and pouring my heart out to let you give me a second chance to prove myself.

imagineer boy

What's up with all of these arguements on the forums lately. There's the whole run away bus thread, now this. You'd think that with Thrawn gone, the forums would live peacefully afterwards.

Anyway, WDWFantasmic, if you want to convice everyone that you're not AK_1990, you're going to have to sound alot more convincing. BTW, I heard from a friend of mine's uncle the what the whole encounter with the Yeti is like. He says that the Yeti grabs your train and shakes you around a bit. Would you like to hear more?

WDWFantasmic

imagineer boy said:
What's up with all of these arguements on the forums lately. There's the whole run away bus thread, now this. You'd think that with Thrawn gone, the forums would live peacefully afterwards.

Anyway, WDWFantasmic, if you want to convice everyone that you're not AK_1990, you're going to have to sound alot more convincing. BTW, I heard from a friend of mine's uncle the what the whole encounter with the Yeti is like. He says that the Yeti grabs your train and shakes you around a bit. Would you like to hear more?

How can I convince everyone when they think that I'm him for sure?:(

LSUxStitch

WDWFantasmic said:
Can you plz tell people to unblock me cuz I'm telling the truth, I swear. Didn't someone once say don't judge people less you want them to judge you. I'm begging here and pouring my heart out to let you give me a second chance to prove myself.

If you aren't the AK kid, then why are you begging and pouring your heart out for a SECOND chance?

WDWFantasmic

LSUxStitch said:
If you aren't the AK kid, then why are you begging and pouring your heart out for a SECOND chance?

Because I want to aplogize for asking those unneccesary questions 2 days ago. I'm really sorry and want to be friends with you.:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom