EE Update Feature

imagineersrock

imagineer boy said:
You know, my valuble info on E:E:lookaroun *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
I don't get what you're tal------------ ohhhhhh...... THAT top secret, incredibly interesting info.... ::nudge nudge::

lol, I like the avatar, you seen it yet?

imagineersrock

imagineer boy said:
Oh yes, it was very good! :D I liked it alot.
I agree, I really enjoyed it... especially the animation---they really did an amzing job bringing some of those characters to life.

-But enough Narnia before get attacked for going off topic!! lol

CaptainMichael

Hi I'm new here. I haven't seen any updates about Everest in the last 30 seconds. What does the Yeti look like? When is it going to open? What is a soft-opening?

Who is this Animal Kingdom 1990 person and what did he do to make you all mad? In case you were wondering, I'm not this guy I promise. Why are you so mad at me....

WDWScottieBoy

WOW!

I go away to the parks today...and look what happens.

Glad to see things are resolved...now back to EE.

Unfortunately I'm going to be out of town for a month, so no updates from me...but once I get back...be ready! ;)

WDWFantasmic

STR8FAN2005 said:
Hi I'm new here. I haven't seen any updates about Everest in the last 30 seconds. What does the Yeti look like? When is it going to open? What is a soft-opening?

Who is this Animal Kingdom 1990 person and what did he do to make you all mad? In case you were wondering, I'm not this guy I promise. Why are you so mad at me....

Are you still mad at me? Cuz if you are, I apologize directly to you. Please accept my apologies.:cry:

wdwishes2005

imagineer boy said:
You'd think that with Thrawn gone, the forums would live peacefully afterwards.
See, when Thrawn leaves the glue that stuck you all together was gone. If thrawn was gone who would we all argue with? the answer, ourselves.

Connor002

wdwishes2005 said:
See, when Thrawn leaves the glue that stuck you all together was gone. If thrawn was gone who would we all argue with? the answer, ourselves.

So now others beging to see the light!
It is not just one who causes the trouble, it is the combination of us all.
The irony is so humorous...

wdwishes2005

ROFL.... ( remembers huggle allergy) ( steps back slowly and grabs gun to shoot Connor if he tries to give me huggles) Stand back, put down the huggles and no one gets hurt.....

SilentWindODoom

And let us not forget that, if Thrawn were around, he would have destroyed Animal King 1990 right away, and he never would have bothered us again.

Not that I'm saying Fantasmic is him with any certainty, but that whole mess would have been avoided.

How long until Thrawn's suspension is over, or is he gone for good?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
SilentWindODoom said:
And let us not forget that, if Thrawn were around, he would have destroyed Animal King 1990 right away, and he never would have bothered us again.

Not that I'm saying Fantasmic is him with any certainty, but that whole mess would have been avoided.

How long until Thrawn's suspension is over, or is he gone for good?
he's gone for good

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom