EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
400th reply! Woot.

Here's a little current tidbit: Joe says you can expect the G forces to be on par with RNR (same manufacturer incidentally).

maxime29

Premium Member
Other than the petty arguments, this has been a very informative thread. A lot of information to digest, but it definately makes me excited to see some new life coming to AK.

Can't wait for the waterfall picture once the timing is right! (although would it be too much of a spoiler? :D )

Jose Eber

Original Poster
No, but Ruth has (one of the gals who talks to guests about EE by the attraction).

So it works...just, guess they don't want to waste energy?

Connor002

animal_king1990 said:
I'm dying to find out what it looks like.:hammer:

I'm sure it looks somewhat to the effect of water falling.:lookaroun
Really, I'd love to see it working, but it's not that big of a deal right now.

mpaul32001

Jose Eber said:
400th reply! Woot.

Here's a little current tidbit: Joe says you can expect the G forces to be on par with RNR (same manufacturer incidentally).

WHOW! That's all I have to say about that.

Captain Hank

imagineer boy said:
Yep, you're a misty all right.:lol:
And to that, I say...SAMPO. :wave: (good to see some fellow MSTies on here!)

And, actually on topic, has Mr. Rode given any indication whether the Yeti smell effect panned out?

Epcot82Guy

Connor002 said:
I'm sure it looks somewhat to the effect of water falling.:lookaroun
Really, I'd love to see it working, but it's not that big of a deal right now.

ha ha :lol: nice.

I'm in that same boat. I want to see it, but I would kind of like it to be the last touch. Make the waterfall say, "EE is done," like when you turn the fountain on after you finish a landscape.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I went yesterday... apparently Joe was there at 2pm ish... they were doing area tours for certain CM's. I saw 2 different tours, one full of Animal Care CM's and another with Office/Technical and salaried CM's from across property. Some UCF Rosen Students too.

I almost got in with the second tour, they were missing a person and the guide looked right at me.. oh well :( Curse my honesty.

goofyfan13

I must say, I seriously regret not looking through this thread since last month... I just flipped through a good majority of this thing and WOW! Things got pretty heated.

Anyway, thanks for the pics and info guys! :wave:

mkt

Premium Member
some pics from yesterday

Backstage Tours of EE:

dsc09084_std.jpg

dsc09095_std.jpg

dsc09096_std.jpg

<hr>

People walking down the lift hill:

dsc09101_std.jpg

dsc09102_std.jpg

<hr>

Blue Highlights on the mountain:

dsc09087_std.jpg

<hr>

Everest needs more cowbell:

dsc09092_std.jpg

EpcotServo

Captain Hank said:
And to that, I say...SAMPO. :wave: (good to see some fellow MSTies on here!)

And, actually on topic, has Mr. Rode given any indication whether the Yeti smell effect panned out?
rofl:lol: "Where's the SAMPO!?!?" anyhoo, I agree with Connor002, I'm sure it looks like water. But falling!!! (WOW!):eek:

Jose Eber

Original Poster
animal_king1990 said:
Has there been any new music playing in the Everest section or is it still the same backround music for Anandapur?
I was going to say -- yes the other day I noticed new music coming in from the fastpass tower (tower above the fastpass station).

And the noises in the mountain are quite loud now. (too loud in my opinion when you can hear it through the concrete!)

J.

mkt

Premium Member
I forgot to mention that too Jose... they are playing more region appropriate music in the area, and considerably louder background and animal noise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom