EE Update Feature

wannab@dis

I love the updates and pictures guys. But I gotta admit, the three of you probably have the honor of being the first Joe/EE groupies. :lol:

MsSnuzi

Rob, Jose and Scottie - I really appreciate all the information and pictures, this is a great thread. For those of us that aren't as fortunate to be at AK, you give us the next best thing. Great info, amazing pictures and a sneak peek behind the scenes - keep it coming - you guys are the best!

After all, you could be passing all this through a less public place and we would all be missing out.

:kiss: Thank you :sohappy:

Jose Eber

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:
I love the updates and pictures guys. But I gotta admit, the three of you probably have the honor of being the first Joe/EE groupies. :lol:

I am certainly not a JR fan (that's Scott's department). I don't find AK entertaining or really innovative and AK is under JR's supervision is it not?

I'm excited about EE because its a new $100 million ride (and is not destroying a classic attraction while being built). When's the last time this happened at WDW? TOT? The ride system is a slight technical advancement and I hope the attraction is as fun as Matterhorn.

Right now I've been fortunate enough to have lots of spare time. Truth be told I was hoping technical rehearsals would be in December, or Late November -- but, it won't be until Feb. I hear. So now its more of a hang out thing, you hang out with friends there when you can all get together and documenting now the small amounts of progress is a tertiary (but fun) thing to do.

Tim G

WDWScottieBoy said:
Imagineers are on a different level of what they can/can't do. Mr. Rohde can basically do what he wants.
Within reason of course... but basicly... Yes... a n y t h i n g !!!

WDWScottieBoy

wdwmagic said:
I think it should be working on AK for 15 years, Everest for 4 years. :) At least thats what he said in the interview at http://www.wdwmagic.com/everest_ridesystem.htm

Ok, I should have expanded on that. He said he was approached 15 years ago to get an Everest ride/theme something going on, and that was during the phases of AK being created. So technically EE hasn't been started or on the boards all 15 years, but it was created that long ago.

WDWScottieBoy

Jose Eber said:
I am certainly not a JR fan (that's Scott's department). I don't find AK entertaining or really innovative and AK is under JR's supervision is it not?

So for this fan club that I'm in....is 50+ pictures of Joe too many in one day...and a picture of me with him hanging on my wall, along with his autograph framed and hanging right above the picture? :lol:

Not sure if I'm going to go back out today or not, my legs are killing me from parade taping, although I might head out to the AC tonight for a quick stop and see if he's there.

Lee

Adventurer
mkt said:
Lee.. gimme a call. I'm free this weekend, we must hang out.

Keep an eye on your PMs. It's about 60/40 I make the scene for a while on Saturday. I'll PM you if I'm heading up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom