EE Update Feature

animal_king1990

Jose Eber said:
Just remembered another thing that Joe Rohde said to a companion -- that the right side is the best side to ride the attraction -- you get a great view of the park...

BUT I noticed the guy was complaining a bit before Joe said that -- so maybe the Yeti is on the left ;)

But the Yeti is so huge, it doesn't matter where you're sitting right?

WDWScottieBoy

animal_king1990 said:
But the Yeti is so huge, it doesn't matter where you're sitting right?

Right. Because we've all ridden on it now and know exactly which seat, row, and side is the best to sit in to see the yeti.

Here's some advice...WAIT TO RIDE IT! None of us here have ridden it (yet...crosses fingers) and don't know all the little details you want to know about it. Just give up! :fork:

animal_king1990

WDWScottieBoy said:
Right. Because we've all ridden on it now and know exactly which seat, row, and side is the best to sit in to see the yeti.

Here's some advice...WAIT TO RIDE IT! None of us here have ridden it (yet...crosses fingers) and don't know all the little details you want to know about it. Just give up! :fork:

If that's what you want...

1disneydood

Huck said:
Is it me, or is Joe's ear starting to look like that Edvard Munch painting "The scream"?:eek:
:lol:

lmao, just need to ink some eyes on there. :lol:

I think the earring is a gift from africa or somewhere from his travels across the world. I'm used to all kinds of piercings so it's old hat to me.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
He adds new rings to it all the time.. he mentioned he only buys individual earrings, never a set.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
He's a good guy though... always full of stories. I think some of his stories when EuroDisney was being built were hysterical... especially when he caused UK Immigration to fine the French Government over £250k :lol:

1disneydood

So they're just regular store bought rings? Cool :animwink:
I thought they had some spiritual purpose or something. Could have sworn I heard or read they were a gift from some african king or something like that. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom