EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Incidentally, these:

dsc09092_std.jpg

are how staff measures the height requirement -- one right by each entry (fastpass or standby)

And one is hanging the yeti footprint carved out of wood.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
No, my wife dragged me out to EPCOT Center for a spell and I just felt me getting a bit more sick. So no -- maybe I'll head out for the last hour?

How about you? You been?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
unless I can get an EMH wristband, I'm not gonna head out there. I'm waiting for a delivery that won't get here till after 4 today... by that time, I'd be getting to AK at about 5. Maybe tomorrow.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Weekends I hear are kinda useless to get info because the workers get the weekends off etc. And I imagine Imagineers get weekends off too -- unless someone can say otherwise -- ?

mkt

Premium Member
I've seen it running on a Sunday before... and people doing work on it on weekends. Just not as much activity as say... Monday

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Huh.. Maybe I'll head out or something -- I don't know. Still under the weather!!! All these trips I took during the week just prolonged my sickeness. But I've lost weight, so I'm o.k. with it all ;) And I haven't been sick in years, so I should count my blessings!

mkt

Premium Member
If the delivery driver is here by 4, I'll hit the road straight to AK. Since it's EMH tonight, it won't be as big of a deal to stand by the wall after park hours

animal_king1990

Jose Eber said:
Incidentally, these:

dsc09092_std.jpg

are how staff measures the height requirement -- one right by each entry (fastpass or standby)

And one is hanging the yeti footprint carved out of wood.

Which is the part that you have to be taller than?

mkt

Premium Member
animal_king1990 said:
Animal noise? Isn't the only animal in that region the yeti?:confused:

nope... even Antarctica has more than one type of animal inhabiting it.

*SMACK!*

Jose Eber

Original Poster
AK : you can hear the yeti roar inside the mountain sometimes.

Also, you have to be at the underside to fit -- either in the middle or (in the picture) on the left outside the left post. If the child's head reaches the underside of the post, he/she is 'good'.

mkt

Premium Member
delivery just arrived... time to get changed, grab the camera gear, and hit the road

**Edit**

on second thought... I'll take a break today. Time for more Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup

mkt

Premium Member
I'm pondering purchasing an extra tall tripod to hold my camera over walls... the 20k Walls were definitely shorter than this when its at full height

Jose Eber

Original Poster
WDWScottieboy has contributed to this thread just as much as MKT if not more -- and from what I've heard rumor wise, he might just end up having the ultimate scoop from us all three (although this is my thread -- if he gets what he thinks might be heading his direction -- he need his own thread).

But for now, I'll use this as my own thread to do the core daily weekday updates (health is clearing up now -- oh I suffer for my work!).

It would be great if others came up with their own EE updates. Be it weekly or daily etc.

Jose

WDWScottieBoy

Jose Eber said:
WDWScottieboy has contributed to this thread just as much as MKT if not more -- and from what I've heard rumor wise, he might just end up having the ultimate scoop from us all three (although this is my thread -- if he gets what he thinks might be heading his direction -- he need his own thread).

I'm going to try to get over there tomorrow after parade taping...and if it happens, expect a MASSIVE new thread to get started. :animwink:

mkt said:
Yes... and Scottie does have that kickbootie Zoom lens

And that camera will be with me just in case the major thing happens tomorrow, along with my camcorder.

:D :sohappy: :D

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Just remembered another thing that Joe Rohde said to a companion -- that the right side is the best side to ride the attraction -- you get a great view of the park...

BUT I noticed the guy was complaining a bit before Joe said that -- so maybe the Yeti is on the left ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom