EE: The Yeti

Lynx04

CoffeeJedi said:
i agree with Nion, i really don't care for the "pop-n-boo" factor of Dinosaur, its not scary, its just shocking. I'd rather be taken in by a great spooky environment like the Mansion or Tower.
And as for realisitic, we're talking about a mythological character here. Who says the Yeti can't be a gentle giant? I believe the Tibetan tradition is that Yeti's are semi-intelligent humanoids with mystical powers anyway. In Bhutan, they just sectioned off a wilderness preserve for Yetis (it was really more of a symbolic act, basically keeping the area free from human intervention)
linky: http://www.tidepool.org/original_content.cfm?articleid=168420
How about this for a storyline, the queue tells the story of the mysterious creature that's only half-glimpsed by travellers, no one knows what its true nature is. During the course of the ride, we get trapped in a thrilling cave-in sequence and the Yeti appears scaring us, but then he HELPS the train escape. When you return you're told that noone will believe your story but its added to the mysterious folklore of the area.

see? thrilling, a little scary, "realistic", but not too scary for kids

The Yeti is a gental giant. He is getting acting lessons on how to be scary right now, he just isn't very good at it which is why it is taking a little while to train him. Don't forget Mr. Yeti hasn't had much human contact.

WDWCP

SpenceMan01 said:
Are the winds blowing from the north or the south? :lookaroun

Now you guys are just confusing me. What happens if the wind is just swirling? Does it matter if it's clockwise or counter-clockwise?

JKovach

Account Suspended
What happened??? Why did the yeti attack you??? Were you taunting it???

Yeah sometimes I just go up into the mountain just to mess around with the yetis... I have this thing, called a yeti rocket... and I shoot at it them and it really annoys them... then i just wade their in the moutain... and they come at me, but i'm really good at alluding them... I know this hip move... its something porpoises do, and I pretend I have a bottle neck and I stab them in the stomach... and it really is effective

Captain Chaos

OK to be honest... Disney used Damon cause he was hairy enough, David Ortiz, well cause he is build like a yeti, and Randy Johnson cause he is so dag hideous...

I'm a Yankee fan.. And watching Johnson in Hi-Def is scary....

But, back to the yeti... A jamacian wookie? Will he be passing out hash brownies???

CoffeeJedi

JKovach said:
Yeah sometimes I just go up into the mountain just to mess around with the yetis... I have this thing, called a yeti rocket... and I shoot at it them and it really annoys them... then i just wade their in the moutain... and they come at me, but i'm really good at alluding them... I know this hip move... its something porpoises do, and I pretend I have a bottle neck and I stab them in the stomach... and it really is effective
ha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and then i punched the yeti... in the FACE! and said, "get back on the firey mountain!"

JKovach

Account Suspended
CoffeeJedi said:
oh! what is that from? i know that i know it, its driving me crazy now

How do you get killed by yetis?? I mean honestly... how do you get killed by yetis?? If you're in the mountains... riiight... and you come near a cave and hear "ROOOOOAAAARRRR" who is going near the cave going "hey... hey is that yetis?? hold on a second........... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" How do you get killed by yetis... Ya know what... ____ that... I would punch every Yeti in the face... ya... (BOOM) yeah what... (BOOM) yeah... where's the next yeti at... Its a Yeti!!! I could understand if it was like Killer horses... flying through the air... kicking you in the face... thats scary!!! Forget yetis.... FORGET YETIS....

JKovach

Account Suspended
CoffeeJedi said:
ha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and then i punched the yet... in the FACE! and said, "get back on the firey mountain!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you figured it out on your own... i threw you another hint hoping you'd get it

Burgstressera

Wait a minute - I thought that Yukon Cornelious trained the Yeti to be a friendly and helpful. I mean he did put the star on the tree for all the elves or little people - what ever you prefer.

And really how scary can he be Hermey the Dentist pulled out all his teeth so that he couldn't eat Rudolph...

I'm totally thinking of the wrong Yeti aren't I??!?! :lol:

JKovach

Account Suspended
DisneyRoxMySox said:
I think you are thinking of the abomidabal smow man..two totaly different people. :p

To stray away from my countless ridiculuous threads with simply no purpose except to amuse I must jump in on a level of seriousness to point out that you my friend are incorrect

The Yeti and The Abomidabal Snowman are actually 1 in the same...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abominable_snowman

Enjoy the read, the name the abomidabal snowman came from a reporter who mistranslated the Nepali language's name for Yeti...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom