EE: The Yeti

wdwishes2005

pbc said:
What did the four claws say to the face?

this thread is so off-topic.
sign0018.gif

pbc

Well then if it bothers you that much, here's what we've established:

-There is no art of the yeti currently available...
-...But we know it will be tall.
-And kind of look like Bob Marley's evil twin.

END TOPIC

wdwishes2005

pbc said:
Well then if it bothers you that much

the one thing i hate about the internet is that something can sound harsh or serious when its not meant to be. i was just having some fun with the new smilies i found.

JKovach

Account Suspended
wdwishes2005 said:
the one thing i hate about the internet is that something can sound harsh or serious when its not meant to be. i was just having some fun with the new smilies i found.

yeah... WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE SMILIES??? THOSE ARE AWESOME

but to be on topic...

ah i got nothing... its still early and i didnt have my morning Red Bull so I don't have any witty comments in the bag yet(i) <--- there now its on topic

eyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so how bout those smileys

Gracy_hm

Ok ON TOPIC

I can confirm that all information Disney has released indeed indicates (I love alliteration) that he will be Brownish grey in tone due to the image they displayed of a painting an artist did based on there designs. Which was displayed at the E:E press event. Secondly its cool to joke around but keep it in the proper places on the board.

Peace,
Kyle

MKCP 1985

Gracy_hm said:
that he will be Brownish grey in tone due to the image they displayed of a painting an artist did based on there designs. Which was displayed at the E:E press event. Peace,
Kyle
I THOUGHT I saw a photo of what it was supposed to look like! Thank you! Now, what happened to that image? Has anybody seen it lately?

peter11435

MKCP 1985 said:
I THOUGHT I saw a photo of what it was supposed to look like! Thank you! Now, what happened to that image? Has anybody seen it lately?

Here is the painting of the yeti seen at the press event. It is a screen shot and is not very good quality, but its better than nothing.

yetiu.jpg

peter11435

SpenceMan01 said:
Looks more like King Kong than a Yeti. Is that Joe Rhode in the picture? (Is his name pronounced like road or roadie?)
Yes that is Joe Rhode. And I have heard his name pronounced both ways, however Disney events and promos usually pronounce it Roadie.

wdwishes2005

dxer07002 said:
Geez, I hope the yeti isn't scary.. I dont want this to happen to me:

HTML:
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0024.gif

lol, you need to use the number icon to post images. read above.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom