Eating in the bathroom

Cmdr_Crimson

10484-620x-bathroom.jpg

Could be worse...
lol.jpg

disneypearl

There are sounds that you expect to hear in a bathroom and chewing isn't one of them. Can you imagine hearing someone chewing in the stall next to you? Ewww. I am still surprised to hear people talking on phones while people are flushing around them.

FettFan

There are sounds that you expect to hear in a bathroom and chewing isn't one of them. Can you imagine hearing someone chewing in the stall next to you? Ewww. I am still surprised to hear people talking on phones while people are flushing around them.

To be fair, I don't want to hear the sound of chewing even in a restaurant. Because when I can hear it, generally means I can see it. And for the love of all that is good in the world, I don't want to see that.

chewing+with+mouth+open+21.jpg

"Look, Ma, I'm a cement mixer!"

disneypearl

To be fair, I don't want to hear the sound of chewing even in a restaurant. Because when I can hear it, generally means I can see it. And for the love of all that is good in the world, I don't want to see that.

chewing+with+mouth+open+21.jpg

"Look, Ma, I'm a cement mixer!"

True, but it is usually quieter in a bathroom so I think hearing it would be worse. Although, you are right, it is almost equally gross anywhere.

Scooter

Every time I see threads like this I think of the movie Shindlers List and how people learned to deal with what ever situation they were in. Would I drink pond water if I were thirsty enough/ Of course I would. Would I eat a Rat of I were starving? Of course I would. I guess what I am saying is there are a lot of people in history that have delt with a lot worse senerios than those of us who go to Walt Disney World...and those senerios are a lot worse than a discussion about where we eat our lunches albiet a bathroom, a bench, or a table.

wdwmomof3

Some people really are disgusting. How they don't lose their appetite as soon as they walk in the bathroom is beyond me.

Just last week at the Magic Kingdom my husband went to the bathroom and saw a man ON his cell phone while standing and using the bathroom at the urinal. The same man left the restroom without washing his hands. I think it made my husband a little sick to his stomach!

Jimmy Thick

In all honestly, I highly doubt people are eating in bathrooms. I have never seen it personally and the thought of it is rather disgusting. Me thinks someone got tricked.

Jimmy Thick- How often to WDW bus drivers tell the truth?

Since1976

Ew.

When I'm done with my meal I won't even take my drink into the bathroom with me when I wash my hands. I've seen people drop off their drink cups on the nearest table or even the cash counter for presumably the same reason.

alissafalco

Every time I see threads like this I think of the movie Shindlers List and how people learned to deal with what ever situation they were in. Would I drink pond water if I were thirsty enough/ Of course I would. Would I eat a Rat of I were starving? Of course I would. I guess what I am saying is there are a lot of people in history that have delt with a lot worse senerios than those of us who go to Walt Disney World...and those senerios are a lot worse than a discussion about where we eat our lunches albiet a bathroom, a bench, or a table.

WDW is a far cry from Auschwitz. Sorry....

Disneydreamer23

If your on vacation i wouldnt be eating in a bath room If there was no seating I would take my tray out side find a bench or a spot to sit and relax and eat but no WAY am i eating in the bath room

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom