Eating in the bathroom

Jimmy Thick

The best place to eat in the bathroom is any buffet. This way you know you will get your money's worth. Fill up your plate, fill up the bowl, more room. Also if going in the winter the bathrooms tend to be heated to a very toasty temperature so its easy to knock out a little nap after several plates.

If you get hungry later in the day, stop for quick salad at Pecos Bill's toppings bar.

JImmy Thick- Yes, I really believe people are eating food in a toilet...

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
The best place to eat in the bathroom is any buffet. This way you know you will get your money's worth. Fill up your plate, fill up the bowl, more room. Also if going in the winter the bathrooms tend to be heated to a very toasty temperature so its easy to knock out a little nap after several plates.

If you get hungry later in the day, stop for quick salad at Pecos Bill's toppings bar.

Great ideas. BTW, the Pecos Bill toppings bar is what I refer to as "the dining plan".

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yeah, the eating in the bathroom is not ever going to be a choice for me. It just seems like an odd choice--no table, ok I'll just go sit on the toilet and eat alone in a stall. :confused: I think I'd just wait for a table or wait to eat.

The Empress Lilly

I recall as a CM at Cosmic's that there were people who ate inside the bathrooms due to lack of seating, as we definitely got tray's from the bathroom on several occassions. Also I saw someone at Yakitori House take his food inside the bathroom due to lack of seating in that restaurant. Does anyone here resort to that if needed, or have seen examples of bathroom eaters?
I recall a time when WDW would open up more restaurants when busy. And a time before that when they did not have them closed half the year to begin with.

Half the restarants in the MK closed for operating reasons, and their patrons eating on the toilets. They took heaven and turned it into a pigsty. Which reminds of the French revolutionary troops turning thousand year old churches into stables, priceless artworks into throughs.

wdwfan4ver

Yikes. I understanding reading in a bathroom and playing electronic handheld games in the bathroom, but eating in the bathroom doesn't sound right.

Out of anything, I thought someone would gag if they try to eat in a bathroom when its nice and stinky in there.

FettFan

Hey, the Tangled restrooms ENCOURAGE it.
disney-tangled-bathroom-new-fantasyland-flynn-pans-mens-room.jpg

Rapunzel's cooking tastes like crap.

Cesar R M

aah lol! I dont know if I should Laugh... facepalm.. cry.. or just outright vomit at imagining that.. XD

mgPs9Af.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom