Earfell Tower to be removed

RAXIP

Bob-Foster-55.jpg

ToTBellHop

How is there still not a single picture?

Fail, WDWMagic fan community. We've had pictures of new hand driers in bathrooms appear more quickly than before-and-after pics in a theme park following the removal of the park icon.

We had pictures of every piece of steel being removed from the Wand and every chunk of toilet-bowl-blue coming down with the Hat! The Enquirer apparently has pics of Prince's final moments but I can't see the remains of the Earffel Tower so I can enter my fortnight of grieving?!?!?!

J. D.

Fail, WDWMagic fan community. We've had pictures of new hand driers in bathrooms appear more quickly than before-and-after pics in a theme park following the removal of the park icon.

We had pictures of every piece of steel being removed from the Wand and every chunk of toilet-bowl-blue coming down with the Hat! The Enquirer apparently has pics of Prince's final moments but I can't see the remains of the Earffel Tower so I can enter my fortnight of grieving?!?!?!

The only place to really see anything is from the backstage parking garage. There are no water tower pieces to be seen, only a pile of concrete from some structures that surrounded it and the rest is mostly cleared land around the immediate area.

Last edited:

dgp602

The only place to really see anything is from the backstage parking garage. There are no water tower pieces to be seen, only a pile of concrete from some structures that surrounded it and the rest is mostly cleared land around the immediate area.
Where is the WDWMagic follow who takes the photos in the scrape yard? :cool:

Goofyernmost

Just pretend that they had David Copperfield come in and remove it by magic. It is probably someplace in the Sahara Desert waiting for someone to notice it.

All kidding aside though, when it was there you could see it and perhaps take a picture of it. (there are hundreds of them floating around), however, once it was gone for some strange reason there was nothing to create an image on film or chip. It's gone, nothing to see here, nothing to photograph here. Maybe someone can take a picture of an empty spot and it would be identical to what now exists where the water tower once was. It's a dead parrot, It has passed, It has ceased to exist.

ToTBellHop

Just pretend that they had David Copperfield come in and remove it by magic. It is probably someplace in the Sahara Desert waiting for someone to notice it.

All kidding aside though, when it was there you could see it and perhaps take a picture of it. (there are hundreds of them floating around), however, once it was gone for some strange reason there was nothing to create an image on film or chip. It's gone, nothing to see here, nothing to photograph here. Maybe someone can take a picture of an empty spot and it would be identical to what now exists where the water tower once was. It's a dead parrot, It has passed, It has ceased to exist.
And yet we will see another tour of River Country this year lol.

Monorail_Red_77

I think the problem is the location of the tower and the speed at which it came down. It was a remote location and it came down in one night. Its like asking why no one was able to get a pic of the parking lot behind main street that was recently painted with new stripes. I don't think it was on purpose for the lack of pics on the tower coming down.

ToTBellHop

I think the problem is the location of the tower and the speed at which it came down. It was a remote location and it came down in one night. Its like asking why no one was able to get a pic of the parking lot behind main street that was recently painted with new stripes. I don't think it was on purpose for the lack of pics on the tower coming down.
It just boggles my mind that there isn't a single before/after comparison given the things people take pics of with their smartphones (e.g. tile in bathrooms). It was remote but it was visible in the park. I thought people loved the Tower even though they could spell it. And yet, no YouTube tribute set to Sarah McLachlin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom