Earfell Tower to be removed

JohnD

Any ideas on a new Icon besides tot as the temporary icon?

Whatever you want it to be. If you want to be consistent with what you see looking down from the front entrance I guess it would be the Chinese Theatre. WDW is currently using TOT. Doesn't matter to me. If it's an identifiable landmark in HS, it works for me.

Goofyernmost

Whatever you want it to be. If you want to be consistent with what you see looking down from the front entrance I guess it would be the Chinese Theatre. WDW is currently using TOT. Doesn't matter to me. If it's an identifiable landmark in HS, it works for me.
I'd guess that something in the new stuff will be used, but, they are an unpredictable group there.

Cmdr_Crimson

They like to have it on their garbage cans...Including the Earfel Tower..
7136601407_0fe467b7a9_b.jpg

Daveeeeed

Tot may be an awesome sight walking down sunset boulevard, but it is in three other parks. Epcot has Spaceship Earth, Animal Kingdom has The Tree of Life, MK has Cinderella Castle. You think of those parks with each of those things. Tot could work, but it feels like something new could spruce things up. Something needs to scream (insert new name for park).

Last edited:

dgp602

This literally is the thread that won't die. And we WILL NOT rest until we see photo's of the destroyed Earful Tower!

ToTBellHop

Tot may be an awesome sight walking down sunset boulevard, but it is in three other parks. Epcot has Spaceship Earth, Animal Kingdom has The Tree of Life, MK has Cinderella Castle. You think of those parks with each of those things. Tot could work, but it feels like something new could spruce things up. Something needs to scream (insert new name for park).
To me it isn't an icon because it doesn't tie the park together. The Chinese Theatre does but it is a replica of a real building which creates issues for some.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom