Earfell Tower to be removed

wendysue

No offense intended to those who are excited about Star Wars and Toy Story lands, but I am not. I absolutely loved the Streets of America, the Earfell Tower, THE OSBORNE LIGHTS, etc. This whole tearing apart of HS is so sad to me. We had our last trip there 2 weeks ago, and while we usually spend 2 days there, we couldn't stay more than a half day this time. I know things change and I'm sure the new lands will be a big hit with most, but we can't go back there. It's like an era is over for us. The good old days are gone, and we must move on.

FigmentForver96

No offense intended to those who are excited about Star Wars and Toy Story lands, but I am not. I absolutely loved the Streets of America, the Earfell Tower, THE OSBORNE LIGHTS, etc. This whole tearing apart of HS is so sad to me. We had our last trip there 2 weeks ago, and while we usually spend 2 days there, we couldn't stay more than a half day this time. I know things change and I'm sure the new lands will be a big hit with most, but we can't go back there. It's like an era is over for us. The good old days are gone, and we must move on.
I'm sorry you feel that way about the park. There once was s time when the movie studio idea was cool and worked. Disney has shown they do not want tthat invest money in such a concept anymore. You are right that Star Wars and Toy Story will be major building blocks in helping this park finally be partially worth the admission.

JohnD

Then (leaving BATB):
image.jpeg

Now... Guess what you won't see.

JohnD

I'll be nostalgic, do doubt. But I look forward to new things to come in HS. BTW, I'm already nostalgic over EPCOT Center. Still waiting for an overhaul there. . .

Jon81uk

I can reccomend Universal Studios Hollywood for a proper backlot tour :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom