DVC merchandise??

dixiegirl

Original Poster
So both my hubby and I are new to the DVC family..I'd like to get a dvc shirt , hat or something of the sort...I've been on the official dvc member site but came up empty, where can I purchase things such as this? I've looked on ebay but thats not much of help...any help would be greatly appreciated..

maelstrom

I know the Wilderness Lodge has DVC items in their gift shop. I would assume that the other DVC resorts have the merch as well.

ZapperZ

Most of the DVC merchandise that I know of are sold at the gift stores at the DVC resorts themselves. So for example, if you're at Saratoga Springs, you would not have missed the DVC merchandise on display at Artist Palate.

Zz.

ZapperZ

Can you purchase DVC merch, such as a sticker, if you are not a DVC member?

Yup. Other than the DVC members-only pins (and maybe one or two more items), all the other DVC merchandise can be purchased by anyone. They certainly do not check for DVC memberships when you buy those.

Zz.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yes, the only place you can purchase official DVC merchandise is from a DVC resort. I personally wished they had more of a variety, but they do have different resort specific DVC merchandise from DVC resort to DVC resort.

Wilt Dasney

I certainly can't see Disney turning down a sale because you haven't joined the club.

"Sir, I'm going to need to see a membership card before I sell you this polo." :lol:

slappy magoo

Why would you want DVC merchandise if you were not a member?

Well, the DVC resorts are still resorts. Anyone can stay at 'em. So if you have a hankerin' for merchandise from all the various resorts-the same way people keep matchbooks from various resturants-you might want a beach towel or shirt from each resort, even if it does have "DVC" on it and you're not a member.

MKCP 1985

I have had DVC memorabilia given to me by the reps as I have walked through the parks. I'm pretty sure I still have a couple of fans somewhere around the house. :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The only thing I liked the look of was a towel, and where was I going to use that? I think they could improve the styling of the Polo shirts and other tops.

Disneybabyboomr

DVC member merchandise

Not only can you get DVC member merchandise in the resorts, but you can get it in other places as well!!

Go to the Members Only "party" at Atlantic Dance Hall (4 pm) on Wednesdays and receive all kinds of stuff! Usually they'll hand you a baseball cap with DVC logo on it AND a pin lanyard as you walk in.

On the cruises you'll get merchandise at their "parties" and discussion forums. I have even reseived a DVC car magnet-nice size too--that is STILL on my car today. They will place it on your cabin door.:king:

This summer go to the DVC member party outside EPCOT on Thursdays from 3-5pm and receive free stuff.

I am ALWAYS up for FREE items and Disney never disappoints me. But you need to go to the member's activities in order to get them. These are things NOT sold in the stores!!:D

katiebugsmom

Yes, only at the resort gift shops and Ebay can you find DVC logo items as a non member. As a member, member activities and WDW Florist are other places you can also obtain further DVC items (yes WDW florist will ask for your member number and verify).

My favorite DVC shirt I got at the Boardwalk shops, heather blue T-shirt that was sooooooo soft to the touch.

KevGuy

None that I know of. Wow, Disney is the ultimate business I can't believe how much money they are losing by not offering DVC merch via their new members web site at the very least. I have a feeling they will soon and someone in marketing at the top will be reassigned lol. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom