Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza(whose line fans)

SiriusBlack

Original Poster
Hey all,
Just a heads up for any other whose line fans out there. Drew Carey's new show: Improv-A-Ganza starts monday at 8 on GSN I believe.

I LOVE whose line and still watch repeats on ABC family at midnight lots of nights.

Most the cast returns (except Wayne Brady, I don't know why he isn't back). Thought some others might be interested.

Pioneer Hall

Hey all,
Just a heads up for any other whose line fans out there. Drew Carey's new show: Improv-A-Ganza starts monday at 8 on GSN I believe.

I LOVE whose line and still watch repeats on ABC family at midnight lots of nights.

Most the cast returns (except Wayne Brady, I don't know why he isn't back). Thought some others might be interested.

Wayne Brady hosts Let's make a Deal, so my guess is that the two production schedules interfere with one another. If this is a similar show to Whose Line then I would expect to see him guest star when time permits.

Wilt Dasney

Also hadn't heard of this. Though I have to say I think Wayne Brady was the best part of Whose Line. I'll have to check it out sometime.

trr1

drew needs to get his buzz cut back
the cast will be
•Ryan Stiles
•Colin Mochrie
•Brad Sherwood
•Jeff Davis
•Chip Esten
•Greg Proops
•Kathy Kinney

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I saw Wayne Brady back in 2005 and that was the funniest show I have ever been to. He did nothing but improv skits. It was hilarious! If he comes back I would go in a heart beat!

GSN

How's everybody enjoying Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza so far? I'm so glad improv has made its way back to TV and this group is so funny together! I work with the network and wanted to remind everyone that there are new episodes every night of the week at 8:00PM ET/PT (and re-airing at 11:00PM ET/PT)! Does anyone have a personal favorite episode or game so far?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I didn't know until now that this show is on every night. Anyways, the one that was on at 11pm had me laughing until I cried tonight. They did a scene blind folded, barefoot, and in a field of 100 live mouse traps. Painful I'm sure yet hilarious! :lol:

GSN

I'm with you tiggerific, I loved the Mouse Trap game, especially Ryan jumping in to get Drew and Sean to crawl across the stage! It was hilarious! And I absolutely love the sound effects that the audience members come up with! Did you see the one with Jeff's "powerful, magnificent, Beyonce" muscles? With the audience members, you never know how its going to go, definitely a favorite game so far! Also, if you missed any of the episodes or just want to watch them again, GSN has them available on their website!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom