Downtown Disney Dining...

Kaseys412

Original Poster
What would you say are the best place to eat downtown? We love going there for dinner but have only eaten at Planet Hollywood and Rainforest... we're going for 4 nights in May and need some suggestions.. I don't really like having dinner at the parks or other resorts, we're staying at POR, but I kinda think Boatwrights is slacking these days in the food department, or maybe it was just a fluke :shrug:

Anywho... some dowtown disney dining suggestions would be swell :lol:

Kamikaze

Where you want to eat depends on what kinds of food you like, how much you want to spend, etc. Also if you want table or counter service.

Raglan Road, T-Rex, Portobello, Fulton's, the new South American place thats opening soon ...

MKCP 1985

It probably depends on the age of your party.

For a more mature dining experience, I recommend Raglan Road, Fulton's Crab House and House of Blues.

For the kids, in addition to the places you named, you should consider T Rex.

Kaseys412

Original Poster
Thanks so much.. I think we're going to definitely going to try Raglan Road, Fulton's and House of Blues... Now.. if I want all of those restaurants and Planet Hollywood the other night... should I make reservations now or just wing it while we're there?

DizneyPryncess

It all depends on whatcha like...

I love the themed restaurants like T-Rex & Rainforest, and I've got no kids in my party. I just like the fun environment. I believe you can only do priority seating at T-Rex but no reservations at either place.

I also really like Portobello's for a fancier Italian meal. For lunch, I'm a huge fan of the sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich.

I had fun at Raglan Road watching the live entertainment, having a few drinks at the bar, and having some appetizers. :)

NiarrNDisney

I also really like Portobello's for a fancier Italian meal.

I had fun at Raglan Road watching the live entertainment, having a few drinks at the bar, and having some appetizers. :)

I totally agree!
I like Portobello's it is great for a sit down lunch, and Raglan Road is always fun at night for some nosh and a couple of drinks with friends.
We have also gone to HoB for dinner and Planet Hollywood for lunch from time to time, they are both good but I do favor HoB to PH.

pacochran

We've eaten at Ragland Road and really enjoyed it both the food and setting. My kids and I enjoyed T-Rex this past December. I have had lunch at Portabella and enjoyed it, but that was a couple of years ago and I don't know if they changed the menu since they remodeled.

donvincenzo

We tried House Of Blues last year for the first time and it was surprisingly good. I didn't have incredibly high expectations, and I ended up being very content with my meal.

rickmusic53

What would you say are the best place to eat downtown? We love going there for dinner but have only eaten at Planet Hollywood and Rainforest... we're going for 4 nights in May and need some suggestions.. I don't really like having dinner at the parks or other resorts, we're staying at POR, but I kinda think Boatwrights is slacking these days in the food department, or maybe it was just a fluke :shrug:

Anywho... some dowtown disney dining suggestions would be swell :lol:
Fultons, TRex, Earl of Sandwich. There is a great resturant at Coronado Springs Resort, The Maya Grill.

Matt and Kelly

Portobello is very good. At least I think it is. I've eaten there twice and loved it both times.

I also ate at House of Blues while we were there on our last trip and enjoyed that quite a bit as well. We did have about an hour wait to get a table but that wasn't a big deal to us.

You can't go wrong eating at either one of these restaurants

kramden88

Fulton's Crab House is very good for table dining, if not pricey.
For quick service, I had the best sandwich of my life at the Earl of Sandwich (and I have had many sandwiches in my life). The caprese panini is to die for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom